catboy is watching my stream!

QUACKITY

"CHAT CLIP THAT I'M BEGGING"

🍊 ˖⋆࿐ ໋₊ ˖ ۪۪݁ ଘ ‧₊ ⋆ . ⋆

Tw!! Mentions of anxiety !!

"Uhh, hey guys what's a Quackity?"
I smirked at the screen in front of me, waiting for the chat to start spamming. I had begun this inside joke with my chat about a month ago after being subtweeted by a fellow popular streamer in which he said, and i quote "hoes stay mad" in reference to me leaving our game of minecraft after he killed my pet cat, clementine.

Quack and I had met through some mutuals, and we quickly became known as the "unspoken couple" because of our playful flirting. Personally, I had grown to absolutely hate the constant teasing from our shared fans. Despite the ongoing joke giving us something to make content out of, I struggled with my own growing crush on the boy.

After a minute of me giggling at the chats reaction to my reference, a dono suddenly came in making me laugh even harder

QuackityHQ Donated $20!
      IT WAS A JOKE Y/N PLEASE STOP THIS PAIN

"Oh chat would you look at that, catboy is watching my stream! Fan behavior."

I giggled loudly again, before continuing my stream, trying to ignore the growing butterflies in my stomach

My phone buzzed next to me and i blushed upon seeing it

Quackity  | @Quackity
    Guys tell @Y/U/N to stop bullying me

I quickly tweeted back, replying with a simple
"Meow for me and i'll stop ;)"

I immediately heard someone join my discord call

"Y/N IM NOT FUCKING MEOWING FOR YOU"

"Chat do yall hear anything?"

I continued to play minecraft, commenting on the fact that tubbo had left some bees at my small cottage and giggling at the fact that Alex had been following me around the entire SMP, crouching, and sulking at my past response.

"Hey... Hey Y/N"
Alex spoke just above a whisper,

"Yeah lix?" (a/n: pronounced like licks :D)
I had accidentally come up with the name one afternoon during a stream, and after apologizing profusely for using the name, Alex expressed that it was cute, and nearly begged me to continue using it, so obviously, I did.