and your fear of the dark

WILBUR

a request from @luckyischibi !!!
hope you like it angel <3

a request from @luckyischibi !!! hope you like it angel <3

"You're such a pussy Y/N, oh my god"

🍊  ˖⋆࿐ ໋₊ ˖ ۪۪݁  ଘ ‧₊ ⋆ . ⋆

platonic relationships with Wilbur!
best friends au <3

"Hey wil? Could you hand me that pillow?"
I asked softly from the otherside of the couch

Silence.

"Wil?"

Silence.

I lifted my head quickly, looking for the boy who had just been sitting across from me. His spot was suddenly empty and I couldn't help but frown at the sight. I lifted my tired body from the couch,  and walked to our shared kitchen.

Wil and I had been best friends since before I could remember, despite me living in America and him living in the UK we somehow managed to ignore the distance and grow inseparable. Once I had turned 18, I up and  left my small american town and moved to England with Wil, leaving behind my past and living the best years of my life with my best friend.

After seeing that he had not been in the kitchen, I began making my way up our flats stairs to the loft where Wil often sat to play video games.

"Wil?"
I once again called out into the dark room, only to be met with silence. At this point I was no longer looking for Wil, but rather was panicking. My heart sped up as I took a small step onto the loft.

"Wil if you jump out at me, i will actually kick you in the throat, then take your kneecaps and make our cat a hat out of it you bitch"
I yelled again, taking another cautious step forward. I hated to admit it, but i was terrified of the dark, and the only reason why i was even attempting to walk through the dark room was because my best friend could possibly be dying on the other side, and me waiting for the sun to fill up the loft area would take hours and result in me being a possible accessory to his murder, and i knew i was too pretty for prision.

"Wilbur this isn't funny"
I spoke to what i thought was him in the dark once more before i heard the front door open, and Wil call out to me, causing me to sprint down the dark stairs and straight into his arms.

"Woah there Y/N what the hell happened"
I pulled away from the giant, slowly realizing what he was referring to. My heart was beating quickly and sweat formed lightly on my forehead.

"I, uhh, i woke up and couldn't find you, so i went to the loft but it was dark and scary and i... yeah i don't really know what i was thinking."

Wilbur cackled loudly at my words while walking into the kitchen and setting what i now realized were bags of food on the counter

"You're such a pussy Y/N, oh my god"
He was now crying from laughing so hard as he mimicked what he said was "Your face when you ran down the stairs"

I groaned and punched his arm before grabbing one of the bags and sitting at the table to eat.

He followed me, grabbing some cups on the way, and taking the seat across from me

"I'm really glad that we decided to live together Y/N, I don't know where I would be without you and this friendship.. And your fear of the dark"

He quickly blurted out, becoming flustered as he spoke, but playing it off with a giggle.
I threw a fry at him, and smiled back softly, happy to know that my best friend was still the same nervous boy as he had always been

"I'm happy that I'm here with you as well Wil, I really do love you... even if you're an annoying tall bitch"

"hey!"

THE AUTHOR SPEAKS :
cuuuute!!!!
My dms are always open love!!

╰─── →˚₊· I WILL BE TAKING REQUESTS,
SO FEEL FREE TO MESSAGE ME OR COMMENT

thanks for reading babe!!
hope you enjoy <3

❲ : ¨ ·.· ¨ : ⋆
' · . · '

ꜜ ꜜ
remember that ur loved !!

ꜜ ꜜ remember that ur loved !!

﹟ @DUMBGOGY 2020 ❜ !*. 🫐 ˚⁺. 𖦹