with every little bit of me

GEORGENOTFOUND 

"you have all of me

"you have all of me... I'm yours "

🍊 ˖⋆࿐ ໋₊ ˖ ۪۪݁ ଘ ‧₊ ⋆ . ⋆

A/N: this is based on that one video of George when he covers his face with his sweater!! I can't find a gif of the original vid, but I hope you know what I'm taking about lol <3
(some stills from the vid)
↓        ↓

A/N: this is based on that one video of  George when he covers his face with his sweater!! I can't find a gif of the original vid, but I hope you know what I'm taking about lol <3(some stills from the vid)↓        ↓

"Smile at the camera gogy!"
I smiled lovingly at the boy who hid himself behind his jacket.

His cheeks were shamelessly a tint of rose, and a purple hue had overtaken his lips. We sat at a small park in the center of Britain, lights hung from the trees, festive music rang from the mouths of children and the air was thick and uncomfortably cold. It was Christmas eve, and I had flown out to spend it with my boyfriend of two years, george. The UK weather was something that my American blood was definitely not ready for, but to be with George, I would take the pain of a little cold weather.

George giggled cutely at me before putting his gloved hands over my cheeks. I could feel the warmth of his palms on my cheeks, the feeling making my stomach erupt into thousands of butterflies.

"Can i show you something?"
He whispered to me softly, the feeling of his warm breath flushed over my face

"Mhm"
He dropped his hands from my cheeks and replaced one of my empty hands with his.
We began walking through the park, the sight of children running around warming my heart. We continued through the park until reaching a small cabana that was untouched by the light drizzling snow. It was much darker here, the festive lights barely touching our faces and the sounds of joyful families were drowned out. It was comforting, and in a way, felt euphoric.

I looked up at the small boy and gave him a sweet but questioning smile.

"I know we said we were gonna wait til tomorrow to open gifts, but... um.. This, this just felt right"
Nervousness was apparent all through his voice and pink cheeks. He fumbled around with his sweater slightly, and I could feel my heart begin to pulse.

I looked at him, slightly confused as he pulled a box from his pocket.
Despite his loud personality, George was never very outgoing, there was something about him that reminded me of a frightened child, but that's what i loved so much about him.

I stared at him as he held the small box in his hand. I knew that we wouldn't be getting married, we were both so young, but i couldn't help but wonder what was there.

He took a deep breath then stepped forward, opening the box. Inside was a small silver ring, the center holding what I recognized as a topaz, his zodiac birthstone.

My breath hitched in my throat as I let out a small gasp. Tears began to form in my eyes as I smiled looking back up into his.

"I want to marry you Y/N, and I know that... I also know that we are too young to jump into marriage and so I.. I wanted to get you something as a promise of my love for you. We are going to grow old together, and I just never want you to doubt yourself in the time we have until then. You're the only person that i've ever loved this way, and i want you to know that"

He looked down at the box again, then at me, and spoke once more

"Consider this my promise. It's topaz, i remember you saying something about that being my birthstone, and i thought it was appropriate because my birthstone represents me, and i want you to know that you have all of me... I'm yours"

I smiled through the tears, allowing him to slide the ring onto my finger before pulling me into a hug. I wrapped my arms around his waist, holding his tightly. I could feel his breathing became labored as a few tears ran down his face. I pulled back from the hug to place my hands on his cheeks, wiping away the stray tears.

"I love you george.. I love every little bit of you"

He smiled again, before placing our foreheads against each other.

"I love you Y/N, with every little bit of me"

And finally, our lips touched.

THE AUTHOR SPEAKS :
hi my loves!! Don't forget to vote, comment, and follow if you enjoy these!!

I appreciate all the love !

╰─── →˚₊· I WILL BE TAKING REQUESTS,
SO FEEL FREE TO MESSAGE ME OR COMMENT

thanks for reading babe!!
hope you enjoy <3

❲ : ¨ ·.· ¨ : ⋆
' · . · '

ꜜ ꜜ
remember that ur loved !!

ꜜ ꜜ remember that ur loved !!

﹟ @DUMBGOGY 2020 ❜ !*. 🫐 ˚⁺. 𖦹