Chapter 9<3

TW: THIS CHAPTER CONTAINS GRAPHIC TORTURING, DRUGS, AND MENTIONS OF OTHER SENSITIVE TOPICS, IF YOU WISH TO SKIP THERE WILL BE A RECAP AT THE END OF THIS CHAPTER THAT IS CLEAN.

Raven's POV

I dragged the last remaining man alive down to the cells and to an interrogation room. On the walls were whips, chains, knives, blow torches, and so much more.

I handed the barely alive man to Thomas and told him to feel the man 2 times and give him 3 bottles of water, no poison. I wanna make sure he is awake and strong enough to spill his guts out. Don't ask if I mean that literally because you won't like the answer.

I sighed and closed the door to the cells. Jaxon and Dante stood in front of me, leaned against the wall. Jaxon seemed to be in a world of his own and Dante was frantically texting on his phone.

"Fuckers ruined my dress." I muttered under my breath. My dress was ripped and had blood splattered all over it. I started to sway and feel light headed.

"J-J-Jaxon."

He shakes his head and look any me, his eyes go wide. "Shit!" Was the last thing I heard.

Everything went black.

~Flash Back~

We walked out of the ballroom and into the cold, crisp air of the night. Enzo said there were 6 but Marcel knows better than to send only that many. I looked around, trying to see or hear anything but all you could see and hear is the breeze pushing on the trees.

"Dante, Lizzy go right. Jaxon go left with me." I whispered and they all nodded.

We rounded the corner and instantly got hit the sound of gunshots again. I shot 2 men. 1 in the head and 1 in the throat. I grabbed a dagger strapped to my thigh turned around. I threw it straight into one guy's skull.

I felt a pain in my shoulder, I looked down and saw I was shot. MOTHER FUCKER. I shot down two more guys while Jaxon had gotten 3 down but one was still alive.

My adrenaline was so high I barely felt my shoulder anymore. Dante came around the corner and told us that Lizzy went to check on the people so I started dragging the barely alive but still somewhat alive man down to the cells.

~End of Flashback~

Jaxons POV

"Shit!" I ran over to Raven and caught her just before she hit the floor. "DANTE GO GET LIZZY AND A DOCTOR!!" Dante scrambled out of the room.

"Come on princess, wake up!" I put pressure on her shoulder to help stop the bleeding.

"Stay alive, I can't loose you again, please!" I pleaded to Ravens limp body that lays in front of me. I just found you again.....I'm not ready to say goodbye again and know I'll never see you. Just....fight to stay......for me.

•••

We all sat in the waiting room waiting for Ravens name to be called. Aria was sitting next to her mom and dad while Alfonzo sat alone. Dante and Lizzy were sitting together and Tyler- wait where's Tyler- I felt a small tug at my pants and saw Tyler standing in front of me. I let out a sigh of relief. He put his arms up and the 'grabby hands' indicating he wanted to be held so I picked him up.

"What's up buddy?" I asked and he just rubbed his eyes and yawned.

"I wanna see mommy! I want my mommy!" He pouted and started whining.

"Hey! You'll see your mommy when you wake up, ok? You need a nap and mommy is also taking a nap right now. I promise, you'll see her before you know it!" He laid his head on my shoulder. I got up and got his blanket from the bag they brought here.