Chapter 10<3

"I like shiny things but I'd marry you with paper rings"

Jaxons POV

I held Tyler in my arms as he looked at Ravens sleeping body. She was still in a coma and it'd had been 2 week. Tyler clung onto me for some weird reason. I wasn't a kid person so it was weird at first. Eventually I got used to it and having him around.

"When is mommy gonna wake up?"  Tyler asked.

"I don't know buddy but soon she will. Give her time, she is in a safe place and healing, ok?" I looked at him as her wrapped his arms around my neck.

"Do you like my mommy? Mommy says she will only ever need me in her life but I don't believe her. Plus I want a daddy." Tyler mumbled into my neck.

"Well, I like your mommy and I'm working on getting her to like me back but it's hard when she is sleeping." I rubbed his back knowing it was hard for him without his mom.

I looked at Ravens body laying on the hospital bed.....I sighed knowing it'd be awhile before she woke up and it'd be Christmas in just a few days.

Ravens POV

I struggled to sit up, my whole body feeling weak from his beatings and tortures. Why? Why me?

Why did go choose him to create me?

Why couldn't I be a boy?

Why couldn't I be born into a normal family?

I hate it.
I hate me.
I hate my life.
I hate the piece of shit excuse of a man that beat me every night.

But most of all, I really fucking hate humanity.

'Get up slut.' he spat as stormed into my shit-for-nothing room.

'No.' I said.

'No? Guess what, you don't get to say No to me.' He grabbed a fistful of my hair and dragged me towards the doors I knew all too well, My personal hell on earth.

•••
I pray. I pray that one day I will make it out.

I want normal life.
I want to be a normal person.
I want to have kids one day and be happy.
I want to be loved.

Eventually I pass out from exhaustion, letting the darkness I've made friends with consume me.

Lizzy's POV

I'm currently in Ravens office with Enzo, going through every possible way the take down Marcel. We are definitely going to need help, so I'll have to talk to Dante and Jaxon.

"We need to drag him out of hiding, right now he is having some bastard do his dirty work" Enzo mumbles.

I'm trying to think of what Raven would do in this situation. There's a reason she is Donna and I'm her right hand. I'm more smart when it comes to planning attacks and shipments, not finding people or anything huge like that.

Dante soon walks through the door as I'm staring into oblivion. I feel a slight tap on my shoulder and look up to him, giving him a small smile which he returns. I fold my hands and set my chin on top, still thinking.

"Enzo?" I say looking at him.

He raises an eyebrow at me.

"Bait. We need bait."

"No shit Sherlock but what the hell are we gonna bait him with without getting anyone hurt?" He throws his hands up it the air.

"Bait him with someone who isn't in danger." Dante says calmly.