on the rooftop where we met, don't forget

"Paging Kim Minjeong, please proceed to the Student Council's Office as soon as your classes ends. Thank you." Jimin rakes her hand through her hair as she turned the mic off. This is the third time this week that she received a complaint about a girl named Minjeong and as the president of the student council, it's her job to take care of it.

"That girl again?" Aeri, the vice president who just walked in the office, asked as she put her things down to her desk. Jimin only nods before plopping down her own chair.

The two fell on a comfortable silence before a knock on the door was heard. "Uh, can I come in?" of course, Jimin knew whose voice is it. "Come in, Minjeong." the door opened, revealing a blonde girl wearing her signature flannel shirt with a shy smile on her face. Jimin thought she was cute, and since everyone around the campus finds her attractive, she won't deny that. Despite the younger girl getting on her nerves lately.

"Why are you looking for me?" Jimin didn't even realize she was staring for too long until Minjeong broke her trance. Are you out of your mind, Jimin?. She thought to herself before clearing her throat, "I thought we agreed that you'll start your practice after classes?" She finally spoke, emphasizing on the after because it seems like the younger keeps on forgetting it. "Oh...I thought we were allowed to practice early since school fair's in three days and professors barely attend the classes?" Jimin could only raise an eyebrow. Well, partly, she's right. Partly. "But still, some classes are on going. So I hope, for the last time I'm calling you to our office, this won't happen again and you start your practices after class." Jimin spoke sternly and it took Minjeong a few seconds before replying, "Hmm alright then!" She beamed before continuing "is that all?" She sounded like she was expecting more which Jimin immediately responded to a "Yeah. You can go out now." Minjeong looked kinda disappointed but with a smile on her lips, she left the office.

It's one day before the school fair, the student council members spent the whole day finishing up the registrations and putting the announcement posters on the bulletin board. Jimin was putting the last poster when the bell rang, signaling it's lunch time and students slowly swarmed the used to be empty hallway. Fortunately, she pasted it on time before the students camped around the board, she hurriedly make her way to the school cafeteria to meet Aeri and the other members.

"You're finally here! Are they already swarming around the board?" Hyunjin, a member of the student council, asked as Jimin sat beside her. The latter only replied with a nod before Aeri put the tray of food she bought for Jimin in advance. Jimin mumbled a small thank you and Aeri just smiled. She worries for the older as this week has been exhausting for her as a responsible president.

On the other side of the cafeteria, Minjeong is sitting with her bandmates who are busy talking about the fair tomorrow. "Hey, Minjeong are you even listening?" Yizhuo, her bandmate, catches her staring at Jimin again and she could only sigh. This girl is hopeless. "Why don't you just tell her you like her?" Yizhou spoke again in a more teasing tone and this time, it broke the blonde girl's trance. "Huh? Why would I do that?" With a blush creeping on her cheeks, she diverted her attention to her bandmates and joined the conversation.

It's 2pm and the school fair is finally in full swing. With different booths all over the place, Jimin feels proud that they managed to pull this off. "Jimin! The dean said we can enjoy the rest of the day now." Aeri beams in joy as she shares the news to the older girl. "That's great. Let's go to the rides now?" Jimin asked and Aeri's smile only grew bigger. "Thought you'd never ask."

The sun is setting, but the event is just getting started for everyone.

"Mic test. Mic test." Jimin heard through the speakers. I guess the bands are about to perform. "Let's go there before it gets camped!" without even waiting for a response, Aeri dragged her to the open area and they got a place near the near the stage. Students started grouping up, not wanting to miss the most awaited part of the fair. The bands performing.