Date night.

A/N. I won't keep you too long but the only characters I own are Izzy, Kiara, Abi, Mega, Tom, Chloe Everyone else belongs to J.K Rowling.

-͜͡-͜͡-͜͡-͜͡-͜͡-͜͡-͜͡-͜͡-͜͡-͜͡-͜͡-͜͡-͜͡-͜͡-͜͡-͜͡-͜͡-͜͡-͜͡-͜͡-͜͡-͜͡-͜͡-͜͡-͜͡-͜͡-͜͡-͜͡-͜͡-͜͡-͜͡-͜͡-͜͡-͜͡-͜͡-͜͡-͜͡-͜͡-͜͡-͜͡-͜͡-͜͡-͜͡-͜͡-͜͡-͜͡-͜͡-͜͡-͜͡-͜͡-͜͡-͜͡-͜͡-͜͡-͜͡-͜͡-͜͡-͜͡-͜͡-͜͡-͜͡-͜͡-͜͡-͜͡-͜͡-͜͡-͜͡-͜͡-͜͡-͜͡-͜͡-͜͡-͜͡-͜͡-͜͡-͜͡-͜͡-͜͡-͜͡-͜͡-͜͡-͜͡-͜͡-͜͡-͜͡-͜͡-͜͡-͜͡-͜͡-͜͡-͜͡-͜͡-͜͡-͜͡-͜͡-͜͡-͜͡-͜͡-͜͡-͜͡-͜͡-͜͡-͜͡-͜͡-͜͡-͜͡-͜͡-͜͡-͜͡-͜͡-͜͡-͜͡-͜͡-͜͡-͜͡-͜͡-͜͡-͜͡-͜͡-͜͡-͜͡-͜͡-͜͡-͜͡-͜͡-͜͡-͜͡

It was Saturday. The day of Izzy's date with Freddie Weasley. Izzy was sat up in her common room reading. "Ahem. Iz? IZZY! ISABELLE WILSON." Kiara was shouting but Izzy was too deep into her Muggle book. Hunger games. "Izzy Snape wants you." Izzy immediately looked up and realised what just happened her face went as red as Fred's hair. "Jesus Iz? Your name doesn't snap you out but Snapey boys does? Tut Tut. Anyway, your date is in an hour go shower I'm picking your outfit." Izzy rolled her eyes and went to shower. She was worried that Kiara thought she fancied Snape, she really wanted to give Fred a chance she had liked him before so why not again. 

"Kiara I kinda need clothes." She wrapped a towel around her and walked out. She swung her wand around her head to dry her hair and waited for Kiara to hand her the clothes. 

"OMG

"OMG. Iz! You look stunning okay let's do your hair and makeup." Kiara called Abi and Megan to help out too Izzy didn't know why they were trying to make it perfect I mean it was her first date and she was the only single one in their group. Kiara had tom. Megan had Chloe and Abi had some lad who she won't spill. They finished up Izzy's look and they made their way to where Fred told the girls to take her. The astronomy tower. They all went up giggling but they bumped into a particular Potions Master.

"Going somewhere you four?" All the girls turned around and Izzy stepped forward.

"Sir. Don't get me, wrong I love the thought but it is Saturday and we have plans well I have plans they are just accompanying me there. So if you don't mind can we go on our way without being. Interrogated." Izzy stood with her arms crossed over her chest as she watched Snape eye her in her outfit. She smiled a bit waiting for his hesitant answer.

"First 10 points from your house for cheek and second you may go but whatever 'plans' you have better not last till 8 pm since you also get detention for speaking to me like that. Now go." The girls giggled and praised her for standing up to Professor Snape. They made their way up to the astronomy tower where Fred was waiting, George was there too but he stood awkwardly waiting. Izzy saw Fred and smiled.

"Handsome." Fred kissed her on the cheek and took her hand all the others scurried off leaving them alone. "Thank you for inviting me here, we can't stay as long as I had hoped though I got detention at 8." Fred looked at her understanding. He held her and they started talking.

"You do look stunning tonight may I say. I would be a fool to say I wouldn't really want to kiss you." His words made Izzy smile, maybe there was something between Fred and her? And her thoughts of Snape were just a way to distract her from the feelings. She was stopped in her thoughts by the feeling of something on her waist. It was his hand. 

"Thank you. I would be a fool if I rejected you from kissing me." And with that, his hand was placed on her jaw and he kissed her. She smiled during it which he also smiled. They kiss didn't last long as she started shivering from the coldness. He saw this and took off his jacket placing it around her and pulled her back in. She pulled away moments later and smiled at him. "I have to go now but this has been a really wonderful night. Hang out tomorrow?" He nodded and gave her one last kiss before leading her down the stairs to the dining hall. And she saw her friends cheering, she also saw Professor Snape's face he looked like he had just witnessed the love of his life get married. She shook it off though and showed a big smile as she hugged Fred and ran to her friends. She felt a weird sensation in her head moments later like someone was in it. She turned and saw Snape staring at her. Was he in her head? She shrugged it off and told them all about the date.

"So Izzy going to keep torturing us? HOW WAS IT!" Abi screamed she as well as the other girls were very excited. The two other girls Kiara and Megan nodded in agreement; Izzy's face grew red.

"We talked... And then our lip's wanted to say hi to each other." They all giggled at the wording but they were happy that she had her first kiss with a handsome guy, she agreed to but the handsome man she was thinking about hadn't kissed her, in fact, she had detention wit him in 20 minutes. She quickly ate up as much as she could then headed to the dungeons. She was still wearing Fred's jacket but she didn't mind it made her warm. She got to the potions classroom. 7:58. "HA wasn't late for once, a new record." 

"Yes, very amusing get inside and sit down." She chuckled and strutted passed the Professor 'accidentally' grazing his thigh with the sleeve of the jacket. The feeling made him shudder she just laughed inside her head. "Now, go and update my vials to make them neat and precise your not leaving till I'm satisfied." She walked away with a tight smirk on her lips.

"Oh, I can definitely satisfy you, sir." She chucked inside her head. She felt the sensation again and turned, Snape managed to time it perfectly so she wouldn't know he was staring and using Legilimecy on her. "Sir. If you don't mind I would like my thoughts to remain private." He snapped a look of disbelief and rushed over to her.

"What are you trying to accuse me of?" Before she could answer his question he shoved her away and went into a small room by himself.

"Fucking asshole." She shouted towards the door and left the classroom. Tears flooded down her cheeks as she ran to the bathroom. It was way past curfew and Izzy was still sobbing in the sink. "Fucking Snape, there's always one isn't there Izzy. God, you're pathetic for liking him.  YOU HAVE FRED JUST FORGET ABOUT SNAPE." She sobbed more at her own words. "I don't deserve anything." She cried for hours. Abi, Megan and Kiara waited up for her but she never showed. They all went straight to Professor Snape in the morning though to get answers.