'Detention'

A/N. The only characters I own are Izzy, Kiara, Abi, Mega, Tom, Chloe Everyone else belongs to J.K Rowling. TRIGGER WARNING. SELF HARM.

-͜͡-͜͡-͜͡-͜͡-͜͡-͜͡-͜͡-͜͡-͜͡-͜͡-͜͡-͜͡-͜͡-͜͡-͜͡-͜͡-͜͡-͜͡-͜͡-͜͡-͜͡-͜͡-͜͡-͜͡-͜͡-͜͡-͜͡-͜͡-͜͡-͜͡-͜͡-͜͡-͜͡-͜͡-͜͡-͜͡-͜͡-͜͡-͜͡-͜͡-͜͡-͜͡-͜͡-͜͡-͜͡-͜͡-͜͡-͜͡-͜͡-͜͡-͜͡-͜͡-͜͡-͜͡-͜͡-͜͡-͜͡-͜͡-͜͡-͜͡-͜͡-͜͡-͜͡-͜͡-͜͡-͜͡-͜͡-͜͡-͜͡-͜͡-͜͡-͜͡-͜͡-͜͡-͜͡-͜͡-͜͡-͜͡-͜͡-͜͡-͜͡-͜͡-͜͡-͜͡-͜͡-͜͡-͜͡-͜͡-͜͡-͜͡-͜͡-͜͡-͜͡-͜͡-͜͡-͜͡-͜͡-͜͡-͜͡-͜͡-͜͡-͜͡

Classes had finally finished for the day and Izzy was up in the Hufflepuff common room getting changed since she no longer needed to wear her uniform. She had 10 minutes before she had to leave to Snape's 'Detention' she was very excited but nervous for his opinions. Abi, Kiara and Megan were helping her. "Alright, I need to leave Severus will be waiting, I love you guys so much. I'll spill everything when I come back." They all hugged tightly and wished Isabelle good luck and she walked out of the room. Izzy strode out of the room and quickly to the dungeons to Snape's office. Once she reached it she hesitated. After a short deliberation, she knocked on the door. 

"Enter." She heard from the other side of the door. Izzy took a deep breath in and walked through. She saw Snape sat behind his desk marking some papers. Even the way his face reacts to how good or bad the essays are makes Izzy smile. Severus looks up to her smiling towards him, she quickly looks away and turns to the door. Snape stood up and walked over to her. "You said we can talk so talk. Do you love me?" 

*IZZY POV*

This cannot be happening. Snape's hand is on my shoulder and he just asked the worst question. I do love him. He makes me happy. I can't tell him that though. "Sir. I appreciate everything you do to help us in potions so, therefore, yes I value and love your hard work and determination." Severus shook his head. I was screwed. He took my hand and held it. 

"Isabelle as much as you try to hide it, I have heard your thoughts I know everything you feel for me but either until you are 18 or the end of the school year, this, me and you cannot go past what it is now." Tears came into my eyes. I felt angry but at myself, he doesn't deserve to have to give up everything for me so he won't. I nodded at him and opened the door.

"Don't follow me." Is all I said before running towards Myrtle's bathroom. I conjured up a blade and carved 'stupid' 'Whore' and 'Unwanted' into my arms and legs. Blood spilt all over me but I didn't care. I was angry at myself for thinking anything was possible between me and Professor Snape. No one will understand my situation. No one. I sobbed before losing consciousness due to blood loss.

*KIARA POV*

It was dinner and Isabelle hadn't come back yet. Abi and Megan, as well as I, were worried but we assumed that she was still with Professor Snape. We were all starving so we headed to the great hall. We walked in and Izzy wasn't sat there but up at the Professor's table, Snape was sat. "Guys I will be right back. I need to talk to someone." I said as I walked down to Snape's table. He looked at me with his eyebrow raised. "Where is she. Isabelle. She had detention with you and she hasn't come back." He opened his eyes wide and stood up rushing out. The fuck did he do to her. I grabbed Abi and Megan and we went after Snape. We were shouting things as we went behind him. Suddenly he stopped. 

"You girls needn't be here I suggest go back to your common room or just somewhere else instead of following me." He snarled. We wanted him to cut the crap.

"Oh, Snape cut the crap. Izzy told us about it all so you are now gonna tell us where you put her. NOW!" I shouted at the top of my lungs, this angered him greatly and he stepped up towering over me.

"Whatever you are insinuating is wrong. Miss Wilson left after our talk she told me not to follow her and I did just that so wherever her dunderhead brain led her isn't my fault not leave me alone!" He stormed off and we all sighed and ran off to look for her. 

*SNAPE'S POV*

Izzy never went back to her friends how could I fuck up so bad. She would go where though? I checked first in the astronomy tower and no she wasn't there I checked a few other locations before I headed to the girl's bathroom with that ghost girl in it. I walked as fast as I could up to it. I reached it. I looked around the corner and there was blood. Lots of blood. I followed it and rounded one of the stalls. 'Stupid' 'Whore' 'Unwanted.' Carved into her arms and legs. Did I do this to her? There is no time to think. I picked her limp and cold body up and almost ran to the infirmary. She was taken and placed on the bed. I couldn't hold back the tears. I ran out to my chambers. I slammed the door as I walked in. Smashing things, throwing pillows, Drinking... I drank all the pain away, seeing her body there took me to the time in Godric's hollow with my old love. Lily Evans. I hadn't thought about her in a long time. The only women I think about is Isabelle. I want her. I pushed her away though, I cannot have her till she is 18 and that was 3 months away. Christmas holidays were only in 3 weeks though and I know she stays at Hogwarts. 

A/N I'm back! I had some business I needed to take care of and was too stressed for writing but I'm back and all cleared up so Ill be back onto writing.