Chapter 3

We were on our way back and George, Lee, and I were talking about Quidditch, after some time I realized that Angelina and Fred were far behind us. I turned around, she was holding his arm, while his hand was in his pocket, from afar it looked like he was flirting with her. It kind of annoyed me, and I turned around.

"Looks like someone's having fun," said George.

"Mm-hmm" all I could say.

We stopped to wait for them to catch up, but Angelina took a turn in a different direction, and Fred ran up to us.

"Where is she going?" I said.

"Oh, she said she forgot something, and she has to return, but she asked us not to wait for her"

"What? Why did she only say that to you?" I said.

"Don't worry princess, I still think you're gorgeous" said Fred, assuming I was jealous, which I wasn't.

I couldn't believe he just said that, so I couldn't find the words once again, so I just looked away trying to hide my smile.

"I just remembered I forgot something too," said Lee and rushed back to Hogsmeade.

"Sure, you did," said George.

Fred, George, and I ended up walking back to school together, they decided to take a different path, which I wasn't familiar with, but I had no choice but to trust them on this one. It was getting darker and we saw a huge swamp right on our way, which we couldn't get around.

"What? This was not supposed to be here, this wasn't here last year" said George.

"Well, it's that or going back, I guess we'll have to jump," said Fred, "are you ready Y/n? On a count of 3... 2... 1!"

I didn't think I was ready, the swamp looked really big and I didn't think I could jump over it. However, Fred, George, and I scattered, and right before the jump Fred and George took my arms and we jumped. I didn't expect it, but I think it's the only way I could've jump over that thing. It amazed me though that they didn't even talk about it, and without conferring just helped me like it was the most obvious thing to do.