Epilogue

The girls were all sleeping, so I was relieved to avoid all the questions, at least for a few hours.

"I knew there was something between you two since Fred asked to spike your drink. Since then, I took a closer look at both of you, how you looked at each other when you would come back to the common room together. You obviously needed some help. George also noticed it; he said Fred's been all moody and wouldn't want to prank anyone, especially you," said Ginny the next day we talked.

I tried to listen to the girls, but the thoughts of last night kept swirling and bringing a smile to my face. I couldn't wait to see him again. To make sure it wasn't a dream. We haven't seen the twins in the Gryffindor commons, so we decided to head out to eat. We were sitting in the Great Hall, and I was stuffing my mouth with scrambled eggs, trying to hide a grin on my face. I wasn't even hungry; in fact, I was so distracted I didn't want to eat at all. The breakfast was coming to an end and we still haven't seen Fred or George. Finally, they stormed into the hall, George hid something behind his back. Fred collapsed near me, forcing his sister to move.

"Good morning," said Fred looking only at me, he was so close I thought he was about to kiss me right there in front of everybody.

"Hey, what have you two been up to?" I said.

"George, if you will,"

"So..." started George, "we heard you didn't get on the Quidditch team."

"and we just wanted to know why," continued Fred, making the most innocent look on his face.

"We asked around, turns out you just didn't get the memo"

"Do you mean..." I asked.

"You're on the team!!!" shouted George and finally revealed what was he hiding behind his back.

He handed me the Quidditch uniform. I was stunned. Of course, I knew it wasn't the issue with the memo, but I was so happy I didn't care how they convinced Angelina to get me on the team. I guess some authorities just have to be questioned, and I knew the Weasley twins would be up for a riot.

***

Author's Note: Thank you all guys so much! I am really glad you guys enjoy my story and I have few more to tell. Such as my new story "Promising Young Witch", so check that out on my page if you want to. Love, LillySimpson