Chapter 4

I was waiting for a comeback from Freddie for a long time, and I think he knew that the wait is the worst part because it'll make you paranoiac and it did. I was constantly checking, my room, my drink, and under my bed, but nothing. I saw others get puking pastilles but nothing for me.

However, that couldn't last long, I knew Freddie needed his revenge. We were in the common room messing around after first Harry's first task at the Triwizard Tournament. Pretty much everyone was there, but after a while, the youngsters left, and it was just Harry's friends and our year. After everyone started to notice my glow up, a lot of boys started to talk to me more, which was still unusual for me. I was sitting with Dean Thomas on the couch, he was very sweet and we talked about how both of us were raised by a single mother. It was great to find someone who understands that. Ginny came up to us and brought some butterbeer. How could I forget that Ginny was Fred's baby sister, but it was too late and just when I started to drink I noticed my long blond hair turn red. The twins laughed from across the room and I was looking at them furiously. However, I didn't freak out and decided to look at myself in the mirror. After a few moments of starring on constantly touching my hair, I concluded that I actually liked the color. Everyone was looking at me and waiting for some kind of reaction.

"It's actually pretty cool. I like it!" I said and everyone yelled cheerfully.

Fred came up to me.

"Not the reaction you'd expect?" I said.

"No, but it was a correct one, but you don't think you getting away that easily, do you?"

Before I could answer that he grabbed me, put me on his shoulder like a sack of potatoes, and started running around. When he stopped for a second, I managed to turn around and climb his back and now I was in control and he continued running around.

"Redheads rule!" I screamed.

"Redheads rule!" picked up Fred.

"Redheads rule! Redheads rule!" everyone started shouting.

I was laughing so hard but it was so much fun I didn't even notice Angelina coming up to us.

"Isn't it time for you to go to bed, Y/n? Get that beauty sleep before the tryouts tomorrow?" said Angelina.

Fred and I both stopped laughing at once and put me down.

"Shit you right, I've got to go"

When I was in my bed, I was thinking about Angelina being weird lately and even mean towards me. I didn't like that, and I thought that maybe I did something wrong and I had to talk to her. And just when I thought I was falling asleep, someone burst into the room.