Chapter 9

Griselda left to meet Angelica to help her prepare a welcoming party for Jonathan. They had spent the night in their usual club dancing, eating, drinking, having fun with their friends, and slept in the Axindi. Before they have met their friends, they updated her with the news about what happened with Jonathan. She was shocked and giving Griselda the look of, I told you so. 

However, Jonathan is leaving; his holidays went thundery. They didn't satiate from each other, so she took him to the airport with his family, hugs, kisses, sadness, and tears all over the place. One year later, Jonathan surprised her with his long-term return to start working in Stanford hospital with his father. He already graduated, and almost going to finish his year as a resident doctor in London Bridge Hospital.

In a video call.

· JONATHAN (surprised): Oh, where is my girlfriend you freak?

· GRISELDA (green facemask on her face): I ate her.

· JONATHAN: You look like "Mask" from the show mask. Seriously (laughing).

· GRISELDA (poker face): I think that was supposed to be funny. (fake chuckles)

· JONATHAN: How are you doing Shrek? Why are you putting on a facial mask? Are you getting uglier?

· GRISELDA: It's just hard to be a girl. You will not understand these things, dumbhead.

· JONATHAN: Anyways, I just called to check on you, I'm on my shift. Bye, call you later.

· GRISELDA: Yeah, okay, have fun opening people's heads.

· JONATHAN (Laughing): I will. And one more thing, I'm coming in two days.

· GRISELDA: Okay...

· JONATHAN: What?

· GRISELDA: What? Are you serious? I will kill you if you are joking. (squealing)

· JONATHAN (Laughing): Slow down Hulk you are crashing the house. I can't wait to see you too.

.GRISELDA (stopped squealing): You literally just called me with every green freak show you know, you want to die?

.JONATHAN (put his hand up): Sorry coach.

Jonathan has finally come back home, Griselda went to bring him from the airport, as always. They both couldn't believe that they can finally touch each other. They spent a week together with Angelica in their house and planned a trip with some other friends. They tried a trip from another style this time, instead of going to a big or a monumental city, they went to an amazing place called Amangiri resort. 

They had a different trip from all the ones they had before, with less noise and clubs. Griselda thought that they all need a break from their routines, so she chose that place because it was calm and at the same time enjoyable. The designs and the buildings were the ones that attracted her. The architects of that resort embraced the natural features of the property into the resort's design. Moreover, the pool is built around a natural rock formation, and the landscape is dramatic from every angle. They refreshed themselves and had so much fun changing their daily life.

A month later, Jonathan moved in to live with them. They continued their life normally, Griselda has been accepted in an internship, Jonathan started to work in the hospital as a resident intern as well, and Angelica started working in an entertainment company.