Chapter 14

Nothing of Jonathan's attempts worked, her state didn't change even the slightest, but there is no giving up in their minds. After a long struggle of Griselda's sickness it became her weakness, she doesn't meet her friends anymore, she doesn't participate in any of her activities she used to do, and more importantly, she doesn't talk about what in her inside anymore. She keeps her thoughts and her feelings for her, or as the doctor claimed, she's transforming those thoughts into conversations in her head.

As Dr. Brice told her parents, the character that her brain created became beyond her, which is more dangerous because she likes it. As a consequence, she doesn't feel like she needs to talk to people, because she already talks to someone, a person that doesn't judge her. Meanwhile, her beloved is trying the best to bring her back again to life, because she's wrapped up in a dark world that already swallowing her and it's getting worse.

However, Angelica paid a visit to Griselda's therapist to talk more about the situation, and investigate more about the reason why she became like that. Even though she wasn't okay with Dr. Brice being her doctor, they say she's the best.

· Dr. BRICE: Good morning, Ms. Gibson, any news you want to discuss?

· ANGELICA: I will enter the subject matter. I know that something is wrong with Grise, it's so suspicious that you came to us instead of her parents or asking her personally.

· Dr. BRICE: Well, true, I did ask her parents and they didn't know, because she was away from home living with you specifically.

· ANGELICA (with a provoking tone): I've been thinking, it doesn't have to be from her university life. What stopping her could be anytime from the past.

· Dr. BRICE (with a mischievous look): You are not wrong, but you've been there her whole life. Which means you'll know more than her parents. You remember any girls talk? Harassment or anything that abused her?

· ANGELICA (nervous, remembering their childhood incident but cannot talk about it): No ... I .. guess not, I don't remember any bad thing.

· Dr. BRICE: you need to think carefully, Angelica, it is important for me to know so I can solve this mysterious reason of schizophre... [with a quizzical look]

· ANGELICA (wide-eyes): you were just going to say schizophrenia, right? WHAT! Are you serious? Is she a schizophrenic now?

· Dr. BRICE: Freaking out is not the answer right now. Look, I need you to calm down and don't raise your voice, someone could hear you.

· ANGELICA (nearly whispering): she doesn't even know about that, does she?

· Dr. BRICE: No, and it's for her safety. She won't accept it, and as far as I recognized she realizes, but not so sure.

· ANGELICA: what do you mean?

· Dr. BRICE: Look, your friend has created a character to protect her from the outside world and that character is violent, she could hurt herself. Whenever she feels that she's in danger, her mood swings very fast. And this is so dangerous not only for her but for her encounters as well including you. And this is not new.

· ANGELICA: Griselda would never hurt me or anyone.

· Dr. BRICE: Are you sure about that?

.ANGELICA: what are you implying?

. Dr. BRICE: Anyways, I don't talk about Griselda here, I talk about her other personality. So I need you to help me help her, otherwise, we'll lose her one way or another.

· ANGELICA (worried): She ... has always loved music. Music is her escape, so I guess that's how we're going to bring her memories back first and then deal with the schizophrenia thing.