CHAPETR 1

*I DO NOT OWN NARUTO
I JUST WANTED TO MAKE A STORY  LIKE EVERYONE ELSE*

enjoy:)

I wake up and see the roof of my house. I grab my purse  and then put my shoes on and head on to work. I see stores, houses and children running around and I see my old teammates. Naruto, Sasuke, Sai, and Yamato. I walk up to them and say "hey". 

"Hey Sakura-Chan how ya been." I hear the blonde boy say. "Nothing much how about you?." I say with a smile on my face. "Same as you but I'm going on a mission." says the blonde. "Oh yeah, where to?" I ask curiously.

"We are going to the sand village." says the Uchiha. "Oh! hi Sasuke." I say "yeah hi" he said coldly. It had been 2 years since they had all seen each other. She was now 19.

I greet Sai and Yamato. "Hi guys how have you been"

"Hello Sakura, I've been good thank you for asking" says Sai. I smile at his response. I  have always wondered why he is so formal with everyone.

Yamato greets me as well. I then realized that I was late for work. I hadn't seen Kakashi sensei so I ask where he was. They told me that he was at home recovering from his recent mission. I sighs at their responds because I know he always overdoes it.

I say my goodbye to everyone and head on to the hospital which is where I worked.

I arrived at the same time everyday, around 7:30am. I do my job which is to heal the hurt shinobi that came from finishing their missions. After I finish my work it's already 9:00 pm.

I was walking home when I remembered that I had to go and get herbs for the hospital. After I continued walking home to drop my stuff, and take a basket with me. I walked down the village. It was dark and cold, I got the chills. I felt like someone was watching me. Its okay I should just shake the feeling off. I thought to myself.

I continued to walk down a little path to a river near by where I usually went to pick up some herbs. I could not shake that feeling off. The fact that I felt eyes on me were enough to send shivers down my spine.

That's when I stopped to hear branches snap. I turned around then realized the situation I was in. There were three men behind me. I was scared but I knew exactly what to do. I dropped the basket I had in my hand and fell to my knees and started to cry. Trying to act as weak as possible. I cried and begged saying I would do anything for them but to please not hurt me. 

One of the men started to walk forward and said "Sorry but that's not how we do it." The man came up to me and grabbed my left arm, then groped my right breats. I then fused my chakra to my feet and then kicked him in the groin . The man yelled in pain. "What the hell YOU BITCH!" he yelled. "That was for touching me you sick bastard.".  That's when I saw a figure jump out of the tree proceeding to take down the two other men.

"Heh thought you could use a little bit of help there Sakura." he said. "kk-Kakashi Sensei!" I yelled. Not believing it was him I then jumped on him to give him a hug. I could feel him smiling. "Long time no see, right Sakura" more of a statement then a question "That's right" I said happily. 

*END OF CHAPTER ONE*