All or Nothing

Bakugou stepped up to the microphone as he was picked to represent Class 1-a. 

"Um..is this a good idea?" Midoriya whispered. 

"No...but I'm too scared of him to say anything." Kaneri said.

Everyone watched with anticipation, wondering what Bakugou was going to say. 

"I just wanna say...I'm gonna win.." 

Everyone was in shock as the crowd erupted with disapproval. 

"How could you be so disdrespectful, you're representing our whole class?!" Iida scolded. 

"It' not my fault you guys are just stepping stones to my victory." Bakugou said doing a thumbs down gesture before walking away from the microphone. 

***

"Without further delay, It's time for us to get started! This is where you begin feeling the pain~ The very first game of the festival! The Obstacle Race! All of your classes will compete in a Four kilometer race around the stadium!" Midnight shouted, snapping her weapon into the air. "So long as you don't leave the course, You're free to do whatever your heart desires! Now then.. Take your places contestants!"

A loud, thunderous applauds echoed throughout the stadium as everyone got ready to race to the finish. All with determined looks and flares in their eyes. As the countdown began, the hall crowded instantly as several students pushed and shoved at each other to try and get out first...

Up until a cold chill brushed by everyone, followed by a sudden wave of ice that instantly froze most of the opponents that stood in the way of Shoto Todoroki, who brushed off an apology as he raced ahead.

However, he couldn't get far. Not when Bakugou, Aya, Momo, Aoyama, Kirishima, Mishizu, and Himari flew and propelled themselves over the ice kept up their pace.

"Nice trick, Todoroki!" Momo Yaoyorozu shouted. Todoroki turned back, keeping his lead as Bakugou speed up even more.

"LIKE HELL AM I LETTING YOU GET AWAY SO EASILY! I'M ONTO YOU, YOU DAMN ICYHOT BASTARD!"

By now, some of the other students managed to break free of the ice and even avoid the attacks and traps Todoroki had set, such as Kaneri, who created boots with spikes to stab into the ice and maintain proper footing, Mina, who used her acid to ice skate across, and Mineta, using his orbs to leap and jump around towards Todoroki with a sinister smirk.

"YOU THINK YOU'RE SO COOL, BUT I OUTSMARTED YOU! HOW PATHETIC TODOROKI!" Mineta cackled, preparing to immobilize his target...

...up until he was hit with a piece of metal...

"ARE YOU OKAY?!" A panicked Izuku asked, only for the attention of the class to be caught by sever giant robots...

Each machine was from the entrance exam. Taller than buildings, and heavily equipped with fire arms and dangerous weapons. Such a challenge would make any student turn and run... except for a few.

Todoroki stood in front of a mech, sighing softly as the same chill began to course through Todoroki, manifesting into his palm.

"It's obvious that the school went through a lot of trouble when doing this. I just wish they prepared something that was actually difficult." Todoroki stated with disappointment, almost instantly surrounding himself in frost as a giant wave of ice charged straight towards one of the robots...

"Especially since my dear old dad is watching..."

As he rose his arm to the robot, the wave of frost almost instantly froze the entire robot in place, covering it in a thin layer of ice.

With Todoroki running between the robots legs, many students tried to follow after him. However, the robots were off balance and began to collapse towards the classes, encasing them all in a dense cloud of dust and frost...

As it cleared, several more robots remained and aimed at the students...

Izuku tried to gain his composure, staring at the robots as they glared down at the class with violent intent. As one attempted to crash their fist onto the class, it was knocked back by what appeared to be an energy blast as Aya Chiaki flew towards one of the machines, dodging several attacks and missiles while ripping and shedding off the pieces of metal that the machine was composed of. Making her own get away, Kaneri took some of the metals and pieces and ate small portions at a time, creating a shield to defend herself as she raced on.

Himari managed to strike one down with lightening, while Mishizu used her spears to grapple and launch herself by.

...Sada just ran by...

With several openings being made, some of the students were free to move to the second obsitcle...

"For those of you who believed that the first obsitcle was to easy, just wait until we get to the SECOND ONE!! YEAH!" Present Mic announced proudly, seeing the students all head towards a massive ditch...

Within the ditch, there were several pillars composed of rocks and stone. The students that tore apart the machines had no issue getting by, but many other students struggled...

Up until...

A girl with bright pink hair and yellow goggles walked up to the ditch, chuckling and snickering with victory in her mind.

"Hehehe. This is my moment. Finally! This is my chance to show off what I can do." The pink haired girl laughed, setting her hands onto her knees with a smirk. "These support items will steal the spotlight from these wanna be heroes... Everyone! Observe what my brilliant gadgets can do!"

Suddenly a piece of machinery she wore around her lower chest shot out a harpoon-like projectile towards a far-out pillar, smirking as Mina shouted in anger. "How come you get all that cool gear?!"

"She's from the support course" Ochako replied.

"Yes! Harpoon belt, Hover soles! To give us all a fighting chance in the sports festival, The support class was able to bring any gadgets they made into this festival! That way companies can see our gear and how it's used incase if they wanna recruit us!" The girl laughed, springing forward and into the ditch as she expertly maneuvered her way through the obstacles. Ochako steeled her nerves and moved on, being followed by an irritated Mina Ashido.

Meanwhile, Shinsou watched from the crowd... with a cool, calm, collected smirk as everyone ran passed him.

"....Interesting.."