Insecurities and Challenges

While the girls of class 1-A returned to the locker room to change out of the cheerleader uniforms, the look of irritation and shame was evident on their faces. Especially Himari and the now awake Kaneri, who was carried by Aya.

Momo Yaoyorozu was particularly ashamed, having fallen for the prank that Mineta and Denki set everyone up for. Because of how trusted Momo was, nobody really questioned the purpose of the cheerleading uniforms...

During the lunch break, Mineta and Denki pulled Mina and Momo aside and convinced them that Mr. Aizawa gave the girls the assignment of wearing the uniforms to motivate the boys... However, Aizawa gave no such assignment.

Momo's gaze remained low, sighing as she opened her locker, taking the top of her uniform off as she put it into the locker, hearing Mishizu stab and rip her uniform apart out of frustration.

"UGH! Why did I have to wear this?! It hardly even fits!" Mishizu growled, stabbing into the wall more, up until her knife hit the wall and cut into it. Realizing that she was stabbing a poster, she moved her uniform top and poster aside to see.. a small hole in the wall. One that leads to the boys changing room...

Mishizu turned back to her fellow students and covered the hole with a different poster.

"You're the one who gave Momo your size. Not her fault that you guessed wrong" Jiro sighed. Mishizu jerked her head towards Jiro, who chuckled. "Let's just get back before the next match. I think it's.. Todoroki vs. Iida" Jiro stated.

"Ohh! Todoroki is actually kinda pretty!" Mina grinned, changing into the bottom of her PE Uniform with a smile.

"Yeah, but he has the personality of a box." Tsu stated after changing completely, making her leave as Momo and Jiro followed closely behind. After them, Mishizu dragged Kaneri out of the locker room, whispering something into her ear that made the silver haired girl grow bright red. With Ochako leaving soon after, Mina, Aya, and Himari were left alone in the locker room.

Himari remained hidden within several dense clouds and seated on a bunch, staring at the two girls in hopes that they would leave soon. Aya stared back into her eyes through the clouds with almost keen vision. Mina stood between them, completely changed and ready to go, only for Aya to request her to leave. Mina hesitantly left Aya and Himari in the locker room, causing the locker room to be consumed by an awkward silence.

...
...
...

Up until Himari spoke up, sighing as she gave up and looked down at herself.

"Sorry for.. hiding behind you, Big sis Aya.. I just really didn't want to be seen like... that" Himari mumbled. Aya's gaze remained indifferent. Himari curled up a bit in her in response, hiding from what she believed to be a judgemental stare.

"I just.. I-I didn't want to be seen like that.. not with so much.. skin.." Himari stuttered, hiding her face as the clouds that surrounded her darkened a bit.

"You have image issues." Aya stated, not bothering to even ask it as a question. Himari nodded, confirming her suspicion.

"Everyone else looks the way they do.. They're all really pretty while I.. I-"

"If that's what you believe, then why did you even step out?" Aya cut her off.

"Cause.. Denki was performing.. and I uh.. I wanted to cheer for him.. he.. he even said I would look nice in the uniform..b-but when I saw all of you guys.. you, Big sis Kaneri, Momo.. I just.." Himari mumbled, sighing as the clouds darkened further.

Aya stopped changing for a moment, briefly turning back to Himari with a small sigh. "You.. do a lot of things I can't understand. First, you take an assault at combat training. Second, you follow me into a doomed battle. Third, you give up a potential advantage in the hero community... and Then you put on a cheerleader uniform for a boy you like, just to hide." She stated. Himari slowly nodded in agreement.