Elites

"DAMN IT!" Bakugou shouted. Todoroki nodded, having everyone on his team prepare to throw their dodgeballs. With Momo having made everyone shields, Iida raced around the two teams with his speed boosting him to move quickly. Before they could react, Todoroki froze the ground, freezing some of the student's feet to the ground quickly. However, as Iida threw the ball, it was taken by a shadow from the sky…

Then Momo's was taken.. just as Denki's was.

Everyone looked up, only to widen their eyes at the sight of Izuku's team… with most of the dodgeballs in the air…

Ochako grew nauseous, using her quirk to allow the several dodge balls to float into the air…

"That…" Sero began, up until Ochako shouted out loud.

"TOKOYAMI! NOW!"

Within that moment, Dark Shadow swiftly began to hit the dodgeballs down towards the several teams below, knocking several students out of the game, even taking entire teams out. With three teams now out, Bakugou thought on instinct and raised his arm, forcing an explosion that knocked away the dodgeballs from both his and Aya's team, forcing Todoroki to cover himself in ice, leaving everyone else Vulnerable.

Momo tried to cover herself with the shield, blocking one ball, but getting hit by another, getting forced out of the game.

"Damn it! Come to me!" Aya shouted, taking her own teammates by the hand, teleporting to the otherside of the ice wall.

With Bakugou consistently using his explosions, he looked over and saw that Aya had teleported everyone out of the problem. Bakugou gritted his teeth.

"TAKE THOSE DAMNED NERDS DOWN!" He shouted. Stopping the explosions, he grabbed a dodge ball and threw it straight up, taking Mei Hatsume down and out of the game.

With Mei getting hit, Izuku's team was instantly unstable, falling from the sky. Each member panicked, up until Ochako used her quirk to save them from crashing onto the ground. However, this made them easier targets for Todoroki and Bakugou's team…

***

With Aya's team appearing on the other side, they were immediately seen by Jirou, who tried to throw a dodgeball at them. Mishizu dodged, taking the ball and throwing it back. As Jirou moved herself and Sada, the team moved away, trying to avoid the projectiles as Kaneri batted each ball back with her shield, keeping a good distance from everyone…

Up until the back of Mishizu's head was tapped by someone who was running past them.

As Mishizu turned back to see who it was, she saw a boy with blond hair looking back at her with a smug look before jumping back, throwing a chain at Mishizu's leg. Wrapping it around her leg and tugging her back, the chain broke as Aya caught a dodgeball and did a feint throw at the boy, who saw through it and ran up, tapping on Aya's shoulder as he laughed.

"Hah! You class 1A idiots are too small minded. That's why we're going to beat you!" The boy smirked. "Kosei!" 

Just then, another boy blew out an air bubble, having it act as a shield as Aya's ball bounced off it. Catching the ball, Aya narrowed her eyes.

"And I thought you weren't gonna protect us!" Mishizu smirked.

"And I thought you wouldn't need any of my protection." Aya retorted with annoyance in her tone.

"Hah! Look at you all fighting amongst yourselves. Unlike you overrated jerks, Class 1B is a unit!" The blond cackled, only to get hit in the side by a dodgeball that missed his sensor. The boy's eyes widened as he turned over, seeing another team. One led by a girl with orange hair.