ᴾʳᵒˡᵒᵍᵘᵉ

You rubbed your forehead, groaning to nobody other than yourself. It didn't take much, just a quick 'hello' could do it.

Do what? Talk to the boy you've wanted to talk to for almost four months now. Who? Thomas, otherwise known as Tommy. He wasn't popular or anything, he was just... there. Another boy who went to your school. So why was it so hard to talk to him? It was the question you asked yourself all the time. But all you ended up doing was staring at him. He was in most of your classes, so all you could do was really stare. Or talk, but you couldn't bring yourself to do that.

He walked into class and sat down, two seats to the left of you, one seat up. You glanced over his hair, his face, and his outfit. He was wearing a short-sleeved blue shirt with some tan khakis on. His hair wasn't too messy, it was the same blonde hair you'd seen almost every day. His light blue eyes were fixated on the board, he was lost in thought. He seemed to be frowning slightly, his bottom lip ever so slightly out. You imagined how he'd see you. Bent over in your chair with your chin on your hand and your elbow resting on the desk, gazing across the room. Your hair a wild mess from running all around the school and your face blank. 

Once it seemed that Tommy had come back to his senses, you quickly adverted your eyes and ran a hand through your hair, taking a deep breath. You just needed to say one word. Just one word. To stop the staring, stop the awkwardness between you and an unknowing Tommy. So, you were going to do something. Right now. Right then. You got up, making the first step to success- and then you fell onto your face. A yelp escaped your throat which was followed by a whimper. You pushed yourself up onto your knees. Looking up, you saw that Tommy had left. He wasn't even there. Great, you made yourself look like a fool. You blinked, only blinked, and suddenly Tommy was right in front of you. Though he wasn't the social type, you looked embarrassed enough and he felt the need to help you. His hand was outstretched in your direction, his eyebrows furrowed with concern. 

"You okay?" He asked as you took his hand. He pulled you up and you nodded, smiling slightly.

"Y-yeah, all good. Just slipped," you shrugged. His attention fell down to your knees and he hummed softly.

"Your knees will be alright, yeah? They're kind of bruised," he pointed out, looking back at you. You lowered your head and looked at your knees. Your left knee was a little scraped and the other was bruised.

"Ah, stupid floor," you grumbled, kicking at it. "I- uh, I'll be fine." You smiled a little more comfortably, daring a glance at him. He had smiled, not looking as concerned as before. You wanted to say he looked, almost, cheeky. 

"By the way, I'm Tommy. Which you probably know already, and I assume you're Y/N," he chirped. 

"Yep, mhm! That's me. And you're... you. Tommy. Okay, cool," you chuckled. The teacher walked into the room and Tommy went back to his desk. You sat back down at yours and pulled out your phone. You had to tell Tubbo.

*   *

Tubbo you wont believe what just happened

tubbee friendo :)
what happened?

That guy in class talked to me today
The one I was telling you about

tubbee friendo :)
how??

Uh- I may have fallen onto my face in front of him

tubbee friendo :)
lol 

>:( Not funny

tubbee friendo :)
very funny 
so who is he?

His name is Thomas or Tom
Some people call him Tommy

tubbee friendo :)
whst
what*
i need to know his last name

Uh okay
His last name is Simons I think

tubbee friendo :)
isjgosigihekjfkshgohg

Oh no- Tubbo?!

tubbee friendo :)
he has blonde hair and blue eyes?

Yes
Wait a minute
Tubbo do you know Tommy?

tubbee friendo :)
in fact i do
hes my best friend

WHAT

tubbee friendo :)
now u can mention u r friends with da cool man

Lol but no srsly
You actually know him?

tubbee friendo :)
yis we r best friends

I- wow okay
So you can provide me info on him now
I just want to be friends

tubbee friendo :)
lol this is so weird

What is?

tubbee friendo :)
nothing 
just being texted by someone

Well I'll let you be I'll ttyl :)

tubbee friendo :)
bye bye :))

*   *

What you hadn't known was that Tubbo was talking to Tommy at that exact moment. Tommy came to Tubbo to text about how he met this girl in class, you, and had wanted to talk some more and become friends. It was funny to Tubbo, seeing how both his best friends had met and were freaking out over each other.

You sighed and put your phone down, taking one last glance at Tommy who was on his phone. As the teacher started the lesson, he put his phone away and looked back at you for just a moment. He smirked when he saw you staring at him. You looked away, hiding the small blush of embarressment. How did he make you shaken up so easily?