XXXIX- AYANA (Reighn's Death)

The following words, sentences and phrases may contain depictions of violence that may be upsetting for some readers.

Viewers/ readers discretion is highly advised.
__________

It's PE time today.

I decided to possess Hira again as I was feeling bored the whole day.

I'm currently staying at the school canteen because I was planning to execute my plan here. The other students are doing physical activities at the field while me on the other hand was just relaxing the hell out of here.

The next target on my list is Reighn.

I badly want to do it here since there's no canteen today because the whole area is under reconstruction and the students are instructed to bring their own snacks or buy outside the school premises.

They're only allowed to eat it at their rooms or eat their snacks at the place where they bought it.

Hira don't know all about this stuff 'cuz I possessed her the time this news was announced.

A while ago, I texted Reighn to come over this place but she hasn't replied yet.

If ever she read it already, then why isn't she here?

I wonder what took her so long?

To past time, what I did is think of a way to kill her. I want it to be cool and unique for Hira, 'cuz I want her to be surprised.

What should I do to this poor Reighn girl?

I roamed my eyes through the whole area. All I can see is kitchen utensils and stuffs dahil hindi pa nila masyadong nasimulan ang pag reconstruct.

Tsk! Where are the construction workers anyway? They should start doing their work here but they haven't start a thing yet, anyway.. that's a good thing for me as I can use this opportunity to do my stuff.

Napako ang paningin ko sa kawaling nakasabit sa dingding ng canteen's cooking area. Usually, hindi dapat ito nakikita mula rito sa labas pero dahil nabakbak na ang ilang dingding ng semento kaya ito'y nagbibigay daan upang masilayan ko ang dakong iyon mula sa aking puwesto.

Hmm, what if I'll just cook today?

It's been a lot of years since I do the cooking.

I missed mixing seasonings to my masterpieces'.

Sounds good.

My phone vibrated hudyat na nag reply na si Reighn sa ipinadala kong text message.

'Why would you want me at the canteen? We're not allowed to go there.'

Tss, just fucking go here you weak gally gal!

'I have some important matters to tell you, no one should hear it aside from us. I think this place suit the area for that information.' I texted back.

'K, on my way.' What an obedient fucking dog.

I did not reply anymore as she said she's coming.