John Cena

"Sweetie you wouldn't get me my jacket from the car will you?" My dad asked as he sat on his fold away chair. Fishing rod in one hand, drink of water in the other. I was spending the day with my father, fishing. Fishing was never my forte but to be able to spend time with my dad was all I really cared about. I don't really get as much time as I would with him, as with my career as a air hostess, I rarely had time for myself.

"Sure thing daddy." I grinned getting up from my spot on the grass before walking back to the small car park located at the back of the fishing lake. I unlocked the driver's side before bending in and reaching for my dad's coat. As I was coming back out I got up to quickly banging my head of the roof of the car. "Ow."

"Whoa Miss are you okay?" A male voice entered my ears. Holding my head I turned to see a very tall yet handsome man standing behind me. His eyes were the brightest shade of blue I have ever seen, I could see myself get lost in them very easily. "That was quite a hit."

"I um, yeah I am fine thanks." I chuckled softly looking away from him. "I am always doing stuff like that."

"I think we all do that, at least once in our life." The man chuckled. "I'm John by the way. John Cena." He spoke as he extend his hand out for me to take.

"Nice to meet you John." I blushed as I accepted his hand shake, feeling the sparks flow into my hand and up my arm. "I'm Macie, Macie Lee Ryland."

"Such a beautiful name for a beautiful girl, woman sorry." John smiled at me. His smiled was amazing, it was so contagious, as by only seeing it once, my face erupted into a huge smile.

"Thank you." I blushed looking deep into his eyes before sighing. "I'm going to have to go now, back to my dad." I told him pointing back in the direction of the fishing lake.

"Spending time with your dad?" He smiled down at me nodding his head. "That is cool, I love spending time with my old man to."

"Yeah I rarely get to see him lately with my job." I told him. To be honest when the words left my mouth I was a little weirded out, I never share that information with strangers, ever.

"Likewise." He laughed rubbing his chin before reaching into his car, pulling out a pen and piece of paper. "How about when your free, we have dinner." He stated holding a piece of paper towards me.

"I like the sound of that." I grinned taking the paper from him, glancing at his number before looking back at him.

"Oh and I don't mean to rush you but I do leave in two days time." He grinned at me causing me to giggle.

"Well I am free tonight?" I smiled walking away a little before turning back and smiling at him. "If you are?"

"Tonight it is then." He grinned. "Just text me and..." He started only to trail off as he had an incoming message.

"Way ahead of you." I giggled walking away, making sure to put an extra shake in my bum as I walked.

"Tonight at seven then?" He called after me.

"Can't wait." I called back smiling widely to myself. I was never confident around men, yet here I was being super confident around this strange guy, who for some reason, pulled on my heart strings.

ll - The date - ll

John had came by my apartment at exactly seven o clock, sharply dressed. To my surprise he brought me flowers and a small little teddy bear, a fish bear to be exact. He said he thought it was cute as we met at fishing lake. To be honest I thought it was very cute and sweet as well.

"So tell me what is it you do that keeps you away from your dad?" John asked once we were comfortably seated in the beautiful restaurant.

"I am a air hostess, therefore I am constantly travelling all over the world." I sighed softly looking down at the empty plate, before me. "I always wanted to do it, but when my mom died, I was the only thing my dad had left. Now I feel guilty leaving him all the time."

"That's rough."

"Yeah, I can't believe I just told you that." I laughed softly looking into his eyes. "I mean I barely know you and I told you the one thing I can't even tell my dad."

"Hey I am a insanely good listener and I am here if you need me."

"That is really sweet." I smiled at him, he reached over the table, grabbing my hand and caressing it. "So what about you? What is it that keeps you away from home?"

"You seriously don't recognise me?" He laughed softly as he stared into my eyes.

"Are you famous or something?"

"You could say that." He grinned. "I am a WWE Superstar, I also dabble in the music and film industry."

"Oh my god yes, your in The Marine right?" I laughed slapping my hand over my mouth. I couldn't believe I didn't recognise him. How did I not recognise? When watching the film with my best friend Lucy, I thought he was the most hottest person alive.

"The one and only." He laughed. That conversation set the mood for the rest of the night. I felt like I knew John my entire life. He was sweet, kind, caring and had me laughing all night. Before I knew it though, the night was over and John was taking me back home.

"I had a really good time tonight." I grinned at John as we stood outside my doorway.

"Yeah I can't believe I'm about to say this, but I feel like I can be myself around you." John smiled looking away. "I have only known you a few hours and yet I feel like I have known you a lot longer."

"I feel the same way." I smiled softly looking into his eyes. I felt myself getting closer and closer to him and before long, our lips were pressed together. It was magical. Words could not explained the intense feelings that started to rush through my body. "The night doesn't have to end here." I whispered once I pulled back from John.

"Are you sure?"

"I'm only asking you in to talk and have coffee." I laughed causing him to laugh as I opened the door. "Are you coming?" I asked him as I stood by the door. I smiled widely as he nodded his head before making his way past my door.
It is hard to believe that on a day out with my father, I ended up meeting the man of my dreams.