CM Punk III

I never thought that I would need him as much as I did. I never thought he would impact my life as much as he did. I didn't know how much I let him and how much I my life relied on him till he was gone. Since he left, I have been lost. I felt empty, everything I did, everything in the house reminded me of him.

"You really need to get over him Hanan before you do something you'll regret." My sister April spoke with seriousness as I dried the dishes from our lunch.

"I already did something I regret." I sighed placing the dishes on the draining board before turning to her. "I let him walk out that door."

Two years ago I was happy, my sister April became a WWE Diva under the ring name AJ Lee. I was so proud of her. One day she called asking me to come to the arena and that was when I met him. To the world he was known as CM PUNK but to me he was Philip Brooks - the love of my life.
Two weeks ago, we got into a major argument over his on screen relationship with April, one thing led to another and I accused him of cheating on me with countless woman. The worst mistake I ever made as that was when he called it quits and left me.

"If you mean an ounce to him, he will walk through that door with his tail between his legs."

"If he was going to do that, he would have done it by now April." I told her as I began to dry the dishes and put them away. "I lost him. For good."

"Don't say that." I heard April sigh as she walked over to me and placed her arms around my shoulders hugging me tightly.

"Yeah don't say that Hanan." I heard his voice. I turned around, at first I thought I was dreaming. He looked better than before if that was even possible. I felt the plate in my hands slowly slip from my grasp but I didn't care as he was here, in front of me.

"Phil..." I whispered as the plate crashed to the floor causing April to scream at the sudden crash.

"Still clumsy as ever." He smiled that small lopsided smile that made me fall in love with him from day one. "I'm sorry." He commented walking over closer to me, he held his arms out only to stop a few feet from me.

"No I'm sorry I shouldn't have accused you." I cried as I ran into his chest to inhale his scent, I smiled into the hug as he wrapped his arms so tight around me, it made me feel safe, protected. It felt like home.

"I shouldn't have agreed to a storyline with your sister." He muttered into my hair as he kissed me repeatedly on the head before pulling away. I looked deep into his brown eyes and he stared deep into mine. "I love you." He whispered before placing his hand on the back of my head and crashing his lips to mine. The kiss was long and deep, I felt ever bit of passion I felt when I first kissed him two years ago. It was a kiss that could take your breathe away and it did every time I kissed this man in front of me.

"I love you." I mumbled as I pulled away for air. I opened my eyes, my lips tingling from the kiss he just gave me. I smiled a little as I bit my lip before leaning back in to recapture his lips.

"I'll just clean up this mess then." I heard April's voice faintly but it didn't stop me from kissing the man I loved. The time we had apart only confirming my feelings for him. It only confirmed how much I needed him.

"Let's get out of here." He smiled winking at me as he pulled me out of the kitchen and out of the house.

"Where are we going?" I asked as he opened the passenger side to his car for me before running around to the driver side.

"Our spot." He grinned grabbing my hand into his and pecking it. I leaned back into the head rest smiling, it was amazing how such a bad day turned into the most amazing day.