CM PUNK II

I was so engaged in my book that my mind started to wonder off into the world of the book. Where I was the main character, the beloved, innocent heroine that always got herself into trouble but always managed to survive. Who needed a man? I smiled to myself shaking myself from my thoughts as I placed my book away to start more work.

"More coffee Carly?" Kevin the waiter in my local coffee shop asked coming over with a coffee pot.

"Please." I smiled nodding my head as I raised my cup up to the pot. I watched the steamy hot coffee poured into the cup. "Thank you." I grinned placing my cup back on the table before going back to work.

"So what's your plans for the next novel?" Kevin asked trying to catch a sneak peak of my sketches on the table.

"You have to wait for it to be published first." I grinned covering my work with my arms. "You know my brother would kill me if he knew other's knew what was going to happen."

"Yeah." Kevin sighed in defeat. "Can you believe how well it's taken off though?"

"Honestly no. I have to work ten times harder now because it's so popular." I sighed stretching my fingers out in front of me.

"It was the TV show that really brought it to life."

"I don't think so."

"No?" Kevin asked walking around the counter to serve the queue of customers that appeared in a short space of time.

"No way, the novels are just as popular, the TV series just make it even more awesome." I grinned chewing on the end of my pencil before setting off back to work. I always came to this coffee place when my mind went blank, it was a great place to get away and yet be in public at the same time.

"Excuse me?" I heard a male voice. I looked up meeting a pair of beautiful brown eyes, the smile on my face dropping to a gasp. The man was gorgeous. "Hi." He smiled showing off a perfect set of white teeth.

"H-Hi." I stuttered a little, my mouth still open from before.

"I just noticed you sitting here alone, totally lost in your work." He smiled pointing to the mess around me. "I thought you looked beautiful and wanted to say hello."

"Oh, um thank you." I blushed looking down at the table before looking up at him. "Would you like to join me?"

"If your not too busy?" He chuckled placing a hand in the pocket of his jeans. I instantly shock my head collecting together the pages of artwork in my hands and pilling them together.

"Sorry about the mess, I seem to think better in public." I apologized as I cleared a space for him.

"Don't apologize." He smiled taking the seat next to me. "I'm Phil, Phil Brooks." He grinned holding out his tattooed arm and hand. I stared at his hand for a few minutes admiring the art work before taking it.

"Sorry, your artwork is really nice." I commented as I continued to look at his artwork in hopes that it would mask my blush.

"Thank you..." He smirked trailing off, waiting for my name.

"Oh I'm Carly, Carly Kirkman." I smiled my hand still connected with his. Instantly I pulled my hand from his, embarrassment hitting my face.

"Nice to meet you Carly. Do you mind?" He asked referring to the artwork. I was so caught up in his looks that I didn't realise what he was looking at. "You must be a real fan of the Walking Dead."

"Huh?" I asked squinting my eyes a little. I heard a soft chuckle escape his lips before he showed me my art work. "Oh no, no I illustrate some of the novels with my brother."

"Shut up, seriously?" He asked a huge grin appearing on his face. "Kirkman?" He asked squinting at me as I nodded. "Is your brother Robert Kirkman, created of the Walking Dead?"

"One in the same." I sighed. This always happened, people would find out who I was and use me to get the scope on the novels or just to try and be a little famous.

"I'm a huge fan but I don't want to spoil the next edition for myself." He chuckled placing my artwork back on it's pile and using his hand to shield his eyes. "I don't want to know." He sighed dramatically looking me dead in the eyes causing me to laugh.

"You are the first person to ever say that." I smiled softly, something was different about this man, he seemed perfect.

"I'm a true fan." He grinned. "Listen, I haven't got much time but I really enjoyed the whole five minute conversation we just had and I'd like to continue it. Take this and come see me tonight." He smiled sliding what looked to be a ticket across the table to me. "I'll see you tonight Carly."

"Tonight Phil." I grinned taking the ticket and looking at it closely. "WWE Monday Night RAW Live."

"What just happened?" Kevin asked coming over to my table. "You do realise who you were just talking to?"

"No?" I smiled rising an eyebrow. It was then it all clicked, I got a ticket to RAW and he looked exactly like CM Punk. "OH MY GOD." I screamed like a child on Christmas. Jumping from my seat I hugged Kevin tightly before packing my stuff, I had a date with a Punk.

****
"CM Punk." I called noticing Phil come back from his match. I waited backstage, he placed my on the list which made me smile. I noticed Phil turn around with a scowl before seeing me, his face lightening up. "You didn't tell me who you really were."

"I thought I'd let it be a surprise." He smiled coming over to me.

"Nice surprise."

"Yeah I am." He smiled getting closer and closer to me. Normally I would never let this happen but he felt different from any other guy I met. "Can I kiss you?" He asked his breath hitting my face.

"If you don't I will." I whispered leaning in a little further. I noticed a small smirk tug on his lips before his lips smash against mine. Our lips began to move in sync, I lost track of myself and release a small moan- the man was a great kisser.

"How about I get ready and we get out of here?" He asked once we pulled away from the kiss. He stared in my eyes as he brush a few strands of hair from my face.