Dean Ambrose ll

I just finished up my segment for RAW, to be honest I was incredibly happy as tonight my husband was competing for the United States Championship belt. He was scheduled to win, but I would always worry that he would injury himself. It wasn't that I wouldn't take care of him, it was that if he injured himself pretty bad, his dream could be over. I love him so much, that I just didn't want that to happen.

Pulling the heel's from my feet, I walked over to the small sofa in my office. Being the General Manger had it's perks as did being a McMahon, but I always worked for what I wanted. I never wanted my father to just hand it to me.

"Hey girly, what you up to?" My best friend April asked me, you may know her as AJ Lee., the crazy girl in the WWE. I smiled softly at her as she came into my office with my other close friends, Layla, Celeste aka Kaitlyn and Tenille also known as Emma, a rookie diva.

"Getting myself comfortable for Jonathan big match tonight." I grinned rubbing my stomach, I didn't even realise I was doing it until Tenille pointed it out. "I just can't believe how lucky I am to have such an amazing husband and two little ones on the way."

"You are lucky." Celeste commented placing her hand on my stomach. "So have you decided on any names yet?"

"Jon and I keep meaning to settle down with a baby book, but work just seems to always get in the way." I explained looking at the girls who nodded in understanding. "Plus there is so many good names out there."

"Yeah it is tough, some say you never know what you want to call them until they are born." Layla spoke up. "I mean, that's how my mom and dad chose. They waited till I was born and just knew."

"I always saw you as a Stuart though, clearly your parents picked the wrong name." Celeste laughed. I giggled softly as I watched Layla smack her gently on the arm.

"Don't forget Phil is throwing you guys a baby shower this weekend." April grinned from her seat behind my desk. "I love parties, is he godfather?"

"That's another problem, Jon and I have so many friends and family we want them all to be the godparents but that's not going to happen." I sighed throwing my head back. There was so much to do, within so little time.

"Hey gossip girls, what you doing?" Mike asked entering the office.

"We are going to watch Jon's big match." April smiled twirling around in the office chair.

"Well it's started already, so unless you actually turn on that black thing there." He laughed pointing to the television. "You are going to miss it."

"Sarcasm not required Michael." Tenille commented as she lifted my legs taking the seat underneath them before placing them on her lap.

"Maybe it is rookie."

"Mike be nice." I whined from the sofa, I really didn't need another petty argument between those two. I turned my attention to the television Celeste put on. Mike was right, the match was in full swing. I watched nervously, anything could happen inside that ring and outside that ring.

"Relax will you, he is doing brilliant." Mike chuckled rubbing my shoulders. The match continued on for a further ten minutes before Jon finally picked up the win. Smiling widely I jumped up from my spot on the sofa and ran from my office. I continued to make my way to the gorilla, waiting for my husband to come back.

"He did great huh?" Phil smiled pulling me in for a hug.

"He did fantastic." I beamed the smile never falling from my face.

"Go get him them." Phil laughed, I turned around and noticed Jon standing there, his arms opened wide for me. Giggling I ran over to him, the sweat not bothering me. He picked me up, spinning me around in a circle before placing me on my feet.

"You did so good." I grinned leaning up and pressing my lips against his tightly. He was more than happy to kiss back.

"Just good?" He breathed once he pulled back. I rolled my eyes playfully, tapping his chest before kissing him again.

"Brilliantly, excellent, amazing." I began to list adjectives until he placed his lips to mine to shut me up.

"I get it." He laughed.

"Nice job man." Colby's voice entered my ears. I turned around and noticed the other two members of the Shield standing there. They pulled Jon into that one armed man hug thing causing me to smile. "How's you mama?"

"Almost time." Leati smiled placing his large hand on my stomach. "Boy and girl right?" He asked and I nodded grinning like a fool.

"Your going to have your hands full mate." Colby laughed patting Jon on the shoulder.

"As long as I have Samantha by my side, I'm going to be amazing." Jon smiled causing my smile to go wider, if that is even possible. "I love you Samantha McMahon - Good."

"I love you too Jonathan Good."