Justin Gabriel

Sitting backstage I couldn't help but feel nervous, I was about to be in a mixed tag team match with my best friend, my crush - Justin Gabriel or Paul Lloyd Jr to his close friends and family. No one knew about my feelings towards Paul, no one except my other best friend Nattie, known to the WWE Universe as Natalya or Natalie to her family.
I should probably introduce myself my name is Poppy Eva Copper. I became a WWE Diva in 2011 after working my entire life for it. I met Paul when I joined WWE two years ago and ever since that day I loved him. Soppy right?
I didn't really believe in love at first sight till I met him.

"Pops your match is like now." Nattie yelled as she ran into the woman's locker room, out of breath from the fact she was running to find me. I looked at her wide eyed before getting to my feet and running out of the room, down the corridors to the gorilla position.

"Cutting it a bit fine are you not Pops?" Paul smirked as I ran to his side for support. "I told Steve the stagehand we would enter together, I hope that is okay with you?" He asked and I nodded smiling at him.

In a matter of seconds of me standing there I heard Paul's theme blast through the arena. I perked myself up, placing a smile on my face before following Paul out to the stage. I posed my pose as did Paul before we started making our way to the ring. I watched as Paul flip over the rope like he does before holding the second rope for me. I smiled widely to myself before entering the ring through the second rope. I posed one last time before turning to my competition. AJ Lee and Dolph Ziggler, aka Nick and April.

I waited on the side of the ring cheering Paul on as he faced one on one with Nick. I smiled widely as Paul began to get the upper hand, I watched as Nick retreated before tagging in April. I watched as she entered the ring wearily, she was watching Paul, probably wondering what he was going to do about the situation Nick had placed her in. I noticed Paul smirk before turning to me.

"Do you want some?" He smiled pointing at April as I nodded. He chuckled before tagging me in. Unfortunately April had the upper hand most of the match, she attempted to put me in the Black Widow but luckily I managed to reverse it. I crawled over to Paul who had his hand stretched, waiting for me, I happily tagged him in and watch as he attacked Nick once again.
I rested myself against the ropes as Paul set Nick up for the 450. Just as Paul reached the first top rope, April was about to attack, she was quick but not as quick as me, I speared her into next week and watched as Paul glided through the air before hitting Nick right on target and waiting for the three count.

"Here is your winners.... Justin Gabriel and Poppy." The ring announcer Justin Roberts voice echoed through the arena as Paul's theme blasted through the speakers, causing the crowd to go insane.

"That spear was epic Pops." Justin whispered in my ear as he held my hand in the air. The butterflies in my stomach were amazing, I couldn't believe he had such an effect by just holding my hand. I smiled widely before I felt Paul's hand slip from mine, my butterflies disappearing with it. I looked over at him and noticed that once again he was holding the rope open for me, I smiled at him before exiting the ring. We celebrate our win as we walked backstage., where we were met by Nattie.

"Great match guys." She smiled as she winked at me. I looked up at Paul who seemed oblivious to what just happened to my relief.

"Thanks." Paul grinned at Nattie. "I'll see you later yeah?" Paul asked turning to me and for some reason I turned speechless, so I nodded my head causing him to laugh as he walked away.

"You have to tell him." Nattie scolded as we walked in the opposite direction of Paul. I turned around to make sure no one was around before replying to Nattie, as the last thing I needed was others to find out about my childish crush.

"No I don't." I argued back once I was sure it was safe.

"Yes you do."

"No I don't"

"Oh my god we are not going to act like two teenage girls." Nattie groaned rubbing her temples from frustration. "Here is the deal, you tell Paul or I will."

"Tell me what?" I heard the sweet sound of the South African behind me. This had to be a dream. Please let it be a dream. This couldn't be happening, not to me. "Tell me what Pops?" He asked this time placing his hand on my arm and turning me around.

"Gotta go." Nattie smirked at me as I glared at her. I continued the glare until she was completely out of sight.

"Pops tell me." Paul pleaded looking at me with those beautiful brown eyes. "Please."

"I, um, its nothing Paul." I sighed as I went to walked away only to be pulled back by Paul. "Paul please I have to shower."

"So do I but it can wait." He smiled softly at me. "Come to the locker room with me?" He asked with his big puppy dog eyes. I sighed nodding softly as I couldn't say no to those big eyes. No one could in my opinion. "So, I thought I was your best friend therefore you have talk to me." Paul smiled softly once we entered the male locker room, which was surprisingly empty.

"You are my best friend, but that is why I can't tell you."

"I don't get it." Paul laughed shaking his head.

"Just please, don't push it." I sighed shaking my head. I felt Paul come closer to me, so close that he took the seat next to me on the small sofa.

"Okay if your not going to talk, I will." Paul sighed softly grabbing my hand and taking it into his. "I met you two years ago and from that day, I have been really happy. You have made me really happy."

"I try." I laughed softly looking at him as he held my hand a little tighter.

"But lately my feelings towards you have changed." He stated only this time looking away from me. I won't lie this scared me. "They have grown." He spoke turning back around to face me.

"Grown?"

"Yeah" He laughed. "Poppy lately I feel like I can't be away from you, you make me smile, laugh. You make me a very happy man and watching April attack you tonight killed me."

"It was all part of the storyline." I shrugged looking away from him only for him to pull me back so I was staring into his eyes.

"Storyline or not, I don't want to see you get hurt."

"Why?" I whispered staring deep into his eyes.

"Because I love you Poppy. "He smiled. "I am in love with you."

"I love you too." I smiled back at him once I realised what he just said. Within a matter of seconds Paul's lips were on mine. The kiss was so deep, so passionate, it made my feelings for him so much stronger. I felt his tongue slip across my bottom lip and almost immediately I let him in. I felt my back press against the soft sofa as Paul climbed on top of me.

"Woah PDA." A deep south voice laughed. Paul and I broke apart and looked over at the door to see Heath Slater. "It's about time you cats got together." He laughed shaking his head before heading into the back for a shower.
I looked over at Paul who smiled widely back at me before caressing my face with his hand.

"I'm so glad I was honest with you." He grinned before helping me up off the sofa.

"Likewise." I smiled back at him before pressing my lips against his. I looked at him one last time before walking to the door. "I'll see you later tonight yeah?"

"Definitely." He smiled at me before I left the locker room. I couldn't wait to tell Nattie what happened.