Brock Lesnar

I just finished my interview segment with the NXT Women's Champion - Paige aka Saraya Bevis. I smiled as I brushed a few hairs from my face, I wasn't finished my job as backstage interviewer for NXT yet. I had one more interview with Bo Dallas aka Taylor Rotunda the NXT Champion before I was able to change out of this skin tight dress.

I walked into the cafeteria for a bit of relaxation time and a bottle of water. My job wasn't extremely hard but being on your feet most of the day in heels can be a bit tiring. I sighed as I plumped into the chair, I removed a heel briefly and massaged my foot.

"Sore feet?" I heard a deep voice asked. It wasn't until I saw a dark shadow cover my foot and leg that I looked up to see who spoke. When I looked I couldn't believe who was standing in front of me, Brock Lesnar. I also thought he was very attractive whenever I watched the WWE, but I never thought I would ever meet him.

"A little." I whispered my cheeks filling red with a deep blush. I placed my heel back on my foot before placing it on the floor. My eyes trained on the table in front of me at the bottle of water.

"Didn't need to stop on my account, in fact I have a pretty good hand for massages." He chuckled taking the empty seat in front of me. I looked up at him through my hair to noticed the most amazing smile I ever seen. "If you want." He smiled as I looked away, was he seriously asking do I want a foot rub from him.

"That's okay, I'll be fine." I smiled softly brushing my hair to the side so I could look at him properly. "Thank you for the offer though, that is very sweet of you."

"Maybe another time." He grinned extending his hand across the table. "I'm Brock."

"I know." I nodded taking his hand into mine as I shook it. "My name is Jennifer, Jennifer Burns."

"I know that." He grinned being my hand to his lips and kissing it. "I saw you on NXT interviewing. Not a wrestler?"

"I, I don't know about that." I shrugged looking to my bottled water once again.

"Why's that?"

"Never found the right trainer or motivation."

"That's understandable sometime you just need the right person to push you. But then again if your hearts not in it..." He paused as I looked him dead in the eye. "Why force yourself?"

"Yeah exactly." I nodded my head softly. I felt my confidence build a little more and more as I spoke to him. After all he was talking to me like he was a normal guy, so why shouldn't I treat him that way also. "So why did you come over here and talk to me?" I asked looking up a little to see a smile.

"You want me to leave?" He joked pointing in the direction of the door.

"No, no that's not what I meant." I stammered immediately, I knew he was joking but I wanted to clarify that I wanted to talk to him.

"I know what you meant." He smiled reaching onto the table and patting my hand before moving his own hand not to far from mine. "I was just messing. I wanted to talk to you because I think you are very beautiful and beautiful ladies should not be sitting by themselves." He smirked as my blush deepened.

"That's really sweet of you." I whispered as I started to play with my fingers, wringing them around each other.

"Are you nervous? Do I make you nervous?" He asked taken back a little back but a small smile was playing on his lips.

"A little." I confessed nodding my head. "You're a big WWE superstar and UFC fighter talking to a NXT backstage interviewer, not to forget your kind of cute." I blushed as the last part came out un-expectantly.

"I'm cute am I?" He chuckled running a hand down his face. "First I've ever been called cute."

"Is that a bad thing?"

"Coming from a woman like you?" He asked leaning forward a little. "Never." He whispered, his face only a mere few centimetres from mine.

"Jen, your time again." A crew member of the NXT production team smiled at me as I jumped away from Brock.

"I've got to go." I told him with a small smile as I began to stand up. I brushed out any wrinkles in my dress before turning around and noticing Brock standing there. "It was nice meeting you."

"You free tonight?" He asked biting briefly on his bottom lip as he began to play with the pocket in his jeans. I thought about what to say to him, I mean I was attracted to him so where was the harm right?

"Yeah I am." I smiled softly.

"Do you want to do something with me?"

"I'd love to."

"Great, I'll see you after NXT ends then." He grinned leaning over and placing a small peck on my cheek. If the blush didn't cover my face before, I'm sure it was now. I looked at my feet before looking into his eyes. "I'm looking forward to it." He smiled before placing his hands in his pockets and walking away leaving me standing there in disbelief. I had a date with Brock Lesnar.