Dolph Ziggler

Training was always an important in my line of work. Everyday for at least a few hours was required. I was currently working in the gym alone, Trinity aka Naomi left to grab some lunch with her fiancée Jon twenty minutes before. I didn't mind training alone but it was more fun with company.

"Mind if I work up a sweat with you?" Nick Nemeth asked me. You may known him as the infamous Dolph Ziggler. I knew him as my long time crush. Ever since I joined the WWE last year and I saw him for the first time, I was smitten. Everything he did was perfect to me, it was sickening but I couldn't help how I felt.

"Nah, I'd enjoy the company." I smiled softly as I continued to the lift the weights. To be honest I felt a little paranoid lifting the puny weights as I'm sure he could lift it with one little finger.

"So how is life in the company treating you?" Nick asked looking at me through the side of his eye as he chose a weight to lift.

"It's okay." I shrugged. "Still a killer of relationships."

"I'm sorry, did he break up with you again?" Nick asked referring to a recurring boyfriend of mine, Adam. I knew Adam from school and he knew this was my dream but when I finally made it, he got jealous and demanded to see me more but I wasn't giving up my career for him so he dumped me. I eventually went back to him only for him to dump me again. It was a recurring event.

"It doesn't bother me that much." I shrugged placing the weight down and stretching my arms out.

"I hope you don't mind me asking, but if you don't like the guy. Why are you dating him?" Nick asked placing the weight he was using down so his attention was fully on me.

"I don't know. Comfort?" I spoke but it ended up to be more than a question than an answer.

"That's not right Ryba." Nick sighed running a hand through his perfect blond hair. "You should be with a guy you like, someone who gets that heart of yours racing."

"The guy I like doesn't see me as more than a friend." I whispered but Nick still managed to hear it.

"Did you tell him you like him?"

"Well no."

"Then how do you know he only see's you as a friend?"

"I just know okay." I sighed a little frustrated by the situation I was in. "I need to go shower, I'll see you later yeah?" I asked bending over to pick up my gym bag.

"Ryba wait." I heard Nick called. As soon as I turned around to ask him what it was he wanted, I felt warm, plush lips pressed tightly against me. At first I was in shock, I couldn't understand what was happening.

"I-I...." I stuttered as I pulled back. "I have a match to get to." I muttered before running out of the gym. I didn't know why I ran but I couldn't stay.

****
Standing in the ring opposite April made me a little uneasy. She was the WWE Diva's Champion and if I beat her, the belt is mine. My mind wasn't in the match however, it was on Nick, and it had been since that kiss.

April was getting the upper hand the majority of the match, this wasn't suppose to happen but at the end of the day she was doing her job. I was the one that was schedule to kick her ass but that is a bit hard to do when I'm not really fighting.

"Hit me dammit." April hissed in my ear. For some reason it seemed to bring me back to life and I began to fight back. I tried to get my mind in the match and not the kiss, it was hard but somehow I was managing to do it.

"1, 2, 3" The referee counted as I hit April with my finisher before pinning her. I heard Lillian call my name as the referee handed me the belt. To be honest, the minute the belt reached my hands. All thoughts of the kiss were gone, I won the championship. I was a champion.

I was celebrating in the ring, happily when my music was quickly replaced by Nick's. I turned to look up at the ramp, there he was, smiling as he came down the ramp. This wasn't part of the storyline.

I watched as he looked at me as he got in the ring, I half expected him to go over and grab a microphone but he didn't. Instead, he grabbed me by the waist, pulling me tight into his body before pressing his lips to mine. This time I reacted. I kissed him back. It was magical.

"About time you kissed me back." Nick smirked as he pulled away to rest his forehead on mine.

"Oh shut up." I giggled placing my hand behind his neck and pulling him back to my lips.