Chris Jericho II

I stand biting my lips as my friend Carla clung to my arm. We were standing in the second row of people, staring at the Fozzy stage in front of us. It was the closest we have ever been and to say I was excited would be an understatement.
My breathing began to quicken as the lights of the arena faded and sweet, sweet music filled my ears.

"How you ya'll doing tonight?" I heard Chris Irvine aka Chris Jericho WWE Superstars voice roar into the microphone as the lights on stage lit up revealing the band. I screamed along with Carla, our throats would be sore the next day. But at this particular moment, I don't think either of us cared.

I felt myself get lost in the music the entire time I was there. I couldn't believe I was this close to the stage. I felt my eyes follow Chris along the stage, my heart beating every time he opened his mouth, every word that left his lips I clung to. The sad thing was, I knew nothing could ever happen but a girl can dream right?

"This next song is for all your beautiful ladies out there. Here we go." I heard Chris speak, I tore my eyes from him for a second until they started to play 'She's My Addiction'. I began to nod my head along with Carla who was playing air guitar causing me to laugh. Laughing I turned my head to the stage and could have swore I felt eyes on me but not just anyone's eyes, his, Chris Jericho's.

"Can't be." I whispered shaking those thoughts and feelings from my head, there was no way in hell he was looking at me. It was probably some hot blond behind me with huge breasts. Sighing to myself I decided to enjoy the concert and ignore the feelings of someone looking at me.

The concert came to an end to soon, far too soon for my liking. I sighed softly as I waited for everyone to leave with Carla. We were never ones for being squeezed together by a huge group of people trying to leave the venue at the one time. We just didn't see the point, we will all get a chance to leave, you just had to wait your turn.

"So what did you think?" Carla asked still bopping her head to the music she was hearing in her head.

"It was the best concert we have been to right." I smiled recapping the night.

"I know right, sucks we are back to reality now."

"That's life." I sighed looking at the exit which seemed to calm down a little. "Come on." I smiled linking arms with her to move to the exit, that was until I felt an hand touch my arm.

"Excuse me miss, would you come backstage with me please." A security guard asked. I looked at Carla wide eyed, I didn't do anything.

"Why I didn't do anything." I pleaded trying to get my arm from his grip.

"Yeah we were just enjoying the concert, leave her alone." Carla demanded resting her hands on the security guard arm as she tried to get me free from him. "Let her go."

"Ladies relax, I'm not bringing you back to detain you. The band wants to meet you." He smiled as we both looked at him with strange eyes.

"Excuse me?" Carla asked taking her hands from the security guard before looking at me. "There is no way, how could the band want to see us. We don't even know them and we were lost in the crowd."

"Yeah you must be mistaken." I added taking my arm from the guards grasp.

"Well Mr Irvine has requested I take you back stage ma'am." The guard spoke looking at me. "You can either come alone or bring your friend. I don't have all night."

"We will go." Carla smiled at the guard who nodded before turning on his heel, signalling for us to follow.

"We will?" I asked Carla who simply nodded. I looked over at her as if she was crazy, who was to say this man wasn't some crazy killer leading us to our death? I swallowed back my fear as we reached a door with a huge star on it that read Fozzy.

"Do we just go in?" Carla asked the guard who nodded before walking away. I watched as Carla looked over at me before swallowing her saliva and knocking on the door.

"Come in." I heard a voice call. I grabbed onto Carla's arm out of excitement and fear. Was this actually happening.

"Hello pretty ladies." I looked over in the direction and noticed Rich Ward smile in our direction as we walked into the room. I looked around noticing the band members except Chris.

"So which one of you is it?" Frank Fontsere asked as he took the seat next to Rich.

"Which one of us what?" Carla asked walking further into the room leaving me standing by the door by myself.

"That Chris wanted backstage." Rich smiled wiggling his eyebrows at Carla.

"It's her." Carla smiled pointing over to me. I instantly felt all eyes on me, I wasn't prepared for this. I looked away from the eyes and to the floor as I started to back out of the room. I thought I made it to the door until I bumped into something or should I say someone who made a noise.

"You going somewhere gorgeous?" I heard Chris Jericho's voice in my ear. My heart began to beat so hard and fast I thought it was going to jump out onto the floor.

"Away from you by the looks of it." Rich laughed smacking his knee.

"Shut up." Chris spoke from behind me. I turned around, the blush so prominent on my cheeks.

"S-s-orry I- I have to go." I stammered as I didn't dare look into his eyes as I grabbed the door handle and walked out. I never in my wildest dreams thought I would meet Chris Jericho never mind Fozzy. And I messed it up but the emotions were too much. I walked outside, all the fans must have went home and decided to wait for Carla out here.

"Not safe for a girl like yourself to be out here yourself." I heard a voice. I looked over and noticed Chris with a small smile playing on his lips.

"I can handle myself." I replied looking into the road.

"I'm sure you can, I just hope you don't have to." I heard him sigh as he walked closer to me before leaning against the wall to. "I'm sorry." He smiled once I looked over to him with a confused look.

"Why are you sorry?"

"Clearly you were not comfortable being backstage, I just. I don't know." He shrugged laughing at himself slightly. "I guess I saw you in the crowd and immediately wanted to meet you. You seem so different. I guess to cut a long story short, I'm attracted to you."

"Me?" I whispered pointing to myself in shock. My mouth dropped open slightly as I stared into his eyes and seeing nothing but honestly.

"Yes you." He laughed turning to face me completely.

"I didn't see that coming." I laughed softly at myself before turning to face him. He seemed so normal.

"I can tell." He joked pushing my shoulder lightly. "I don't want to rush you but I'm leaving tomorrow and would love to get a cup of coffee with you."

"Okay."

"Yeah?" He asked as I nodded. "Excellent." He grinned like a child as we began to walk to a coffee place. I didn't know what came over me at that moment but seeing him that way just made me smile, he was beyond cute.

"Chris." I called causing him to turn around. He didn't have a chance to reply before I pressed my lips tightly to his. I closed my eyes to the fireworks before pulling away, breathing heavily. "Sorry, I just wanted to know what it would be like." I smiled weakly looking at my shoes.

"And?" He asked breathlessly as he placed a hand underneath my chin and lifting my head up to his eye line.

"Amazing."

"Good because it as amazing for me too." He whispered leaning back down for another kiss only to have me stop him. "What's wrong?" He asked looking down at me concerned.

"My name is Alex." I smiled softly as he began to caress my cheek.

"Such a beautiful name for a beautiful lady." He grinned kissing my lips once again.