Randy Orton

Making friends is hard. Very hard. Having a relationship is simply damn near impossible when you're a McMahon child. Throughout my life I had so many people use me. It was just to meet their favourite superstars and divas, or it was to try their luck within the company. My heart has been stabbed repeatedly over the years, and the worst about it was, I didn't even go on the road with my family. 

This year is different though. I decided I had enough of the fake world and wanted something new. I told my family that I didn't want anyone to know who I was in the WWE. I wanted to try my hand at making new friends and keeping them. How did I achieve this? I had a make over, I changed my appearance so I looked different from the pictures circling the internet of myself, Brooke McMahon.

I was currently backstage singing to one of my favourite songs, 'Cry Me A River' by Ella Fitzgerald. I always got so lost in her songs, her voice was amazing and it carried a song so beautifully, you couldn't help yourself and get lost.

"You have an amazing singing voice." A male voice spoke to me once I stopped singing. I jumped at the sudden voice and got off the moving crate. I looked up and noticed a very handsome man standing there, his muscles bulged from his shirt. He had the most amazing brown eyes, I felt myself getting lost in them. He was the one and only Randy Orton.

"Oh, I, um thank you." I blushed looking down at the ground. My heart was still beating ever so fast in my chest.

"You are most welcome." He smiled softly, I watched as his eyes scanned my body before resting back on my eyes. "You are very beautiful Miss?" He asked and I panicked. I didn't want him to know who I was, not yet anyway.

"Brooke, just Brooke." I smiled at him extending my hand, he gladly accepted, but instead of shaking it, he raised it to his lips placing a small kiss on the back of my hand before giving my hand back.

"It is a pleasure to meet you, just Brooke." He smirked. "My name is Randy, Randy Orton."

"I know who you are."

"A fan are you?"

"Huge." I spoke a little loud for my liking. Once again the blush crept up onto my face, I heard him chuckle slightly, but I didn't dare to look at him.

"That is really sweet Brooke." He smiled placing his hand under my chin and pulling me up to see his eyes once more. "Do you want to grab some coffee?"

"I'd love to." I nodded. I went to move my feet in the direction of the canteen, when they froze. Randy Orton just grabbed my hand. Squealing inside, I felt my feet begin to move along in the same pace as Randy's.

"Have a seat, I'll bring it over." He winked. I nodded, giggling like a girl before walking over to a spare table.

"What was that giggle about?" A female voice asked. I turned around only to see my sister Stephanie.

"Steph what are you doing here?" I asked panicked. If Randy saw me talking to Stephanie he might think something was up and I differently didn't want that. I turned in my seat as Stephanie placed herself down in the one in front of me. I searched for Randy, a sigh of relief washed over me as he was talking to John Cena. "You need to leave, like now."

"Relax Brooke, he won't know anything." She laughed softly, stirring whatever was in her cup. "I just wanted to let you know, you need to lay low for a bit. Somehow the paparazzi figured out you are now touring with us."

"What how did they manage to do that?" I asked looking at my sister with wide eyes.

"Brooke, you're a McMahon you can't disappear for long." She sighed, her eyes shifted to something or rather someone behind me. "I hope you have your cover ready." She smiled and I nodded.

"Hey boss." Randy's voice filled my ears. My hear instantly began to pound harder and harder. I thought it was going to pound out of my chest at any minute.

"Mr Orton." Stephanie acknowledged before leaving.

"So what was that all about?" Randy asked as he placed a coffee down in front of me, before taking the seat Stephanie had previously filled. "I hope you don't mind it's white." He spoke referring to the coffee.

"This is great, thank you." I smiled nervously before taking a huge gulp. "Shit." I hissed as the liquid burned the inside of my mouth.

"Shit are you okay?" Randy asked, concern filling his features.

"I'm fine." I breathed before laughing. "My stupidity rearing it's head again."

"It happenings to the best of us." Randy chuckled settling back into his seat. "So what is it you do here?"

"How do you know I'm not just a fan?"

"Easy, fan's don't get all day passes back here." He smirked, looking down at his watch. "And it is 12:00PM, far to early to allow fans backstage."

"Maybe I sneaked in?" I challenged smirking back at him causing him to laugh.

"That would have been very plausible, if..." He trailed off. He began to lean closer to me and out of curiosity I leaned forward. The only thing separating us was the table, I could feel his breath hit my face. It sent shivers down my spine.

"If..." I breathed, I began to looked between his lips and his eyes. I noticed he was doing the same. Were we going to kiss? If we kissed, I would feel the need to tell him who I really was.

"If the boss Stephanie McMahon didn't speak to you." He smirked before pulling me back. I felt like the air was knocked out of me. Did he know? "So tell me, are you the new diva we are hearing so much about?" He asked, he didn't know. Now I had a decision to make, tell him the truth or make him believe I was someone I'm not.

"That's me, the new diva." I smiled weakly looking down into my coffee cup. I lied to him, I lied straight to his face. If he ever found out the truth, he'll hate me.

"Cool." He spoke, his eyes squinted slightly as he bit on his lip. He was thinking. He was doubting my answer. "So is Eva Marie then?"

"Yeah that's me."

"Then why did you tell me your name was Brooke?" He asked. My eyes widen, he was working everything out.

"It's my stage name." I spoke without thinking.

"Oh right." He smiled nodding his head. "How is Total Divas? I can't wait to watch now if you are in it." He smirked causing me to giggle. He made me feel like a school girl all over again.

"It's good." I lied. "Lots of fun."

"Not very descriptive are you?" He chuckled and I shook my head no. "That's cool, I'll just wait for the show." He smiled before leaning forward again. "Do you want to get out of here?"

"And go where?" I asked confused.

"Anywhere." He smiled standing up. He extended his hand for me to take, I gladly accepted. Randy had taken me from the canteen and to the car park, the carnival was in town. "Let's go have some fun." He winked dragging me into the huge park.

I won't lie. Spending the day with Randy was amazing. He was amazing. On screen he seemed so, scary and intimidating. Yet in reality he was the sweetest, funniest guy I ever met. It all ended too soon however. Before I knew what was happening, I was back at my hotel room, grabbing my key for my room. I opened the door and was about to go inside, when Randy grabbed my arm stopping me.

"Wait." He smiled. I turned around fully, my foot holding the door open. I looked into Randy's eyes, I noticed he was getting closer and closer. I began to lean in myself until my lips meet his. It was bliss. Butterflies erupted in my stomach, the kiss made my heart stop, my breathing seemed to be none existent. But right now I could die and die happy. "Goodnight Brooke McMahon." He smirked walking away biting his lip.

"How did you know?" I asked looking at him, a smile creeping onto my face. He didn't seem to care that I lied to him early.

"Two things. One I heard Eva Marie loves to talk about herself." He chuckled "And two, I saw posters of Total Divas. She is a red head. Oh and it common knowledge Vince has another daughter called Brooke." I looked at him smiling, biting my lip. He got me.

"Great detective work Orton." I giggled.

"Hey, I'm glad. Your much hotter." He winked as he made his way to the elevator. "I'll see you after my match later yeah?" He called.

"Absolutely." I grinned back at him as he smiled. I watched as he blew me a kiss before the elevator doors closed. I just met my future husband.