Home, Sweet Home

I starred out the window as Mia's mom car rolled into her driveway. Oh Wow.

Their house was HUGE! I couldn't beileve my eyes as I got out of the car. Mia's mom handed me my suite case and bags. Their house was different stone slabs around eachother and the house was very tall. Colorful flowers were planted around the perfect smooth stone walkway. Light frost covered the fresh cut grass. Mia unlocked the door and I stepped inside.

I couldn't beileve my eyes, this was like a pent house in New York City! Mia lives in California, the richest house neighborhood.  I saw my refection in the marble floors. 

" Okay my mom just cleaned the floor, so lets take our shoes off here. Lets go find our guest room. By the way we have two other guest rooms besides yours so try not to get lost." Mia laughed in a teasing way. I rolled my eyes, but I couldn't hold back my smile. 

We walked up the stairs, they were dark oak wood. We turned down a hallway and on the right side, was two double doors  that said: Guest Ashley. It was written in golden letters. Mia opened the door showing me the bedroom I was staying in. I starred at the perfect room.

The walls were a light tan color, the floors were a light blond honey wood. The bed was a queen bed, and the comforter was black with slight ruffles. The balconey had light shimmery grey curtains handing from the two sides of the french sliding door. 

Mia and I walked out onto the balconey, there was a glass table and two white chairs and some flowers hanging over the railing like special vine flowers. So pretty. 

" This is amazing. I love your house." I said. 

" Thanks." Mia smoothed her hair and looked at me.

" Do you want to see my room?" Mia asked. I nodded. " My room is right acrosss from yours. My parents room are at the end of the hall and the other guest rooms are right next to their room." Mia walked to the room right across from mine and I gasped as how amazing her room was.

Her room had regular white walls, and red cherry wood floors. Above her bed was a huge special painted picture of her cute horse Lark. Her bed was a queen bed like mine, her comforter was black, blue and white stripes and she had a plush white carpet that was soft. Her desk was covered in notebooks and papers.

She had a cork board that she put her drawings and notes on. Her bookshelf had all horse books on it, fiction and non fiction. Her burrow had a big mirror and had her jewery on it along with some mints and a french vanilla candle. She had a big bucket of nail polish on her burrow as well as a tub of makeup. Even she had a fireplace and a bigger balconey than my room.

" And you even have your own bathroom?" I asked. 

" Yeah, you do too, yours is the door next to your closet. Mine is bigger though." Mia opened a door that was a bathroom and then on the other side, was two glass sliding doors to a major giant walk in closet! Half of her clothes were riding clothes and fancy clothes, then the usual clothes that I see her wear at school. She had racks of shoes, boots, heals, flats, sneakers and even sweaters folded up neatly. And I thought I had a lot of clothes!

" Your room is so pretty!" I said. " And big!" 

" My parents had a special designer come in and help choose all this." Mia smiled proudly.

" That is so cool, I wish my closet was this big." I said. On a shelf in her bathroom, she had some buckets of lip gloss, even more nail polish & makecup, and some eos lip blam.  She had piles of body mist and sented soap. Lucky!

" You better unpack, we have a big day tomorrow. First thing is shoping." I smiled at the sound of that. Mia's big house could get some getting used to. So far, I am liking this idea of me spending break with Mia.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Comment what you think of Mia's house! I wish that I lived in her house! Wait till you see the kitchen! And the sunroom! :)

~Countrygirl1055