Shopping Haul

In the morning I got dressed in my dark blue jeans and a light grey t shirt that had a star on it. I walked into the hall way, Mia was just coming out of her room. I followed her to the kitchen to eat breakfast. 

" Ready to shop?" Mia asked me. She looked amazing in a dark blue ruffle top and light creme blue bleached jeans.

" Yes!." I said stuffing my mouth with fruit. Mia rolled her eyes in a teasing way.

" I can't wait till after, in this shop its a riding shop mixed into a regular shop." Mia handed me a freshly made waffle with powder sugar on top. Her mom made her a coffee cake. Mia's mom passed some green tea out. I smiled my thanks and took a sip. Soon after Mia and I finished our food, we went into her moms car and drove to the Clothes & Rider Shop.

*          *          *

I saw all the show shirts, boots, breeches, saddles, bridles and even bits were hanging off the wall. Mia and I smiled and took off into the rider section. Her mom had called the store advanced and reserved some changing rooms for us. I took a caramel color breeches off the rack, it was the right size and perfect color. 

I put it in my dressing room that said AR and Mia's said MC. I looked around, there were tons of breeches and crisp polo shirts. I picked out a pale pink riding polo shirt and also found some new light grey vintage breeches. 

Mia walked over, she was holding a dark black polo shirt, muck green breeches and a new riding jacket. I walked into my dressing room and tried the breeches and polo shirt on. Ooooo! Score! Luck me, they all fit. Mia walked out of her dressing room grinning. 

" Done with riding stuff, you?" Mia asked. 

" I am ready to go to the regular clothes." I said.

" Same, come on. Lets look over here." Mia showed me a section in the store that was full of sweaters, skirts and cute scarfs in almost every color. I found a cute paris shirt, It was all gray and had the Effile tower. Behind the tower were red, light pink and purple fireworks. Written in gold writing next to the bottom of the tower said Love in fancy font.

I matched a dark grey fluffy scarf to go with the light grey shirt. I took a black tight skirt and a black sweater to try on in the dressing room as well. The skirt didn't fit, but the sweater and the shirt fit, and really made my blond hair look better with the scarf. 

Mia had a hunter green long V neck shirt, black jeans and a golden drop necklass with a pretty scarlet red gem inside. 

" You look good in that outfit. The jeans make it look casual and instead of jeans you could wear a white skirt or maybe some jeggings." I told Mia as she came out of her dressing room.

" Thanks, I like it too. Yours makes you look better and more older. Maybe some shimmering grey eye shadow with some silver eye liner. and then add a tint of gold dust to your cheeks." I nodded, I could picture me wearing that.

" Could we do shoes next?" I asked. 

" Sure, I am getting bored with clothes anyway." Mia and I walked down the shoe part of the store. I saw a black fancy leather boots with a silver buckle with hearts carved into it. I put them on my feet. They felt so good on my feet. I saw a cute pair of silver kitten heals. Mia had the same shoe in her hand. We looked at each other. 

" You can have them. I don't really wear heals." I handed the other shoe over to Mia. She took the heal and tried it on and shook her head.

" It didn't fit anyways. I like these perrywinkle flats. Ready to go check out?" Mia asked. I grinned and nodded. My mom gave me my own credit card to pay for any shopping Mia and I were going to do. Mia used her mom's credit card to pay for her shoes.  We walked out of the store and she started to text someone.

" Who are you texting?" I asked.

" I am planning on buying some new assesories and we are going to Macy's." Mia's mom drove up to us as Mia closed her phone. Finally we arived at Macy's and started shopping again.

Mia chose a cute silver hoop earrings, a new black wallet and some small bangle braclets. I got some new lip gloss, makecup and nail polish. Mia and I walked to the French Caf'e, a fancy place where you could eat and hang out.

" I will have one hot chocolate, a coffee and some jelly cookies." MIa and I found a cute round glass table and sat down. I sighed and took a sip of the burning hot coco. 

" I can't wait to ride, it will be good. Today all we did was shop and if we tried to make time to go to the stable today, we wouldn't have an hour to practice. So were going tomorrow instead." Mia said, taking a bite out of the cookie.

" Okay, I think that is a good idea." I reached of a cookie, they were yummy.

" My mom is right outside, we better go before it gets too dark." I nodded and followed Mia outside. Mia's moms white sports car was waiting for us. Mia got in the back with me. I watched as we pasted big factories, buildings and even parks. 

I got out of the car and walked into Mia's house. Again I was still amazed that I was staying with Mia. And yet, I was having one of the best Christmas Breaks yet.

Mia and I got changed and got ready to sleep. I couldn't wait to ride our horses, even though we were going to Mia's old stable. What would it look like? If Mia had old friends were they going to be as mean as Mia and I on her first day at Foxford?

I better get ready, tomorrow anything could happen while I take the wild ride of a life time.......

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Any Comments? What do you think of the shopping haul? I honestly wish that I could go to the mall with some friends who ride and just get new tack and gear.

***(New Chapter will be up sometime tomorrow)***

Also Comment on what you think will happen when Ash goes to Mia's old stable to ride!!!!!!!

~Countrygirl1055