Meet the Bat Corps

Okay, to start off with, You need to meet the Original Six members of this team. 

Damian Al Ghul Wayne - 19 - Demon Bat

Jonathan Samuel Kent - 19 - Superboy

Elena Maria Price - 18 - Voltage

Jennifer Pierce - 18 - Lightning

Rachel Roth - 18 - Raven

Amelia Evangeline Wayne - 17 - Robin

The Three Musketeers of the Bat Corps (Background)

With the team all attending Gotham Academy, you'd think that it would be easy for them all to meet each other without issues. Wrong. Having only gotten her powers at age nine, then forced into a school where she didn't know anyone at age ten, Elena found it difficult to get through her days, especially with her last name. Three weeks into the semester, Damian and Jon heard some of the stuff some of the older students were saying and both agreed on one thing. It wasn't happening again.

The boys made their way over to where Elena was sat and invited her to sit with them. Within hours, the entire group had welcomed her in. 

Damian, Jon and Elena became close quite quickly due to the three of them being able to relate on something, being the black sheep of the flock. The three soon built a solid friendship and found ways to help each other in everything they did, making up new ways to deal with criminals and have fun at the same time. 

The boys had agreed that their new friend needed more fun in her life as every time the group started laughing together, she found it difficult to join in.

The New Robin (Mimmi Wayne)

Amelia had a very different upbringing to that of her older brother, Damian. Created by Taliah through science rather than what she did to Bruce with Damian. But after hearing word about threats, Talia transported Amelia to Gotham, putting her in an orphanage. 

Being an Al Ghul and a Wayne by birth right, Amelia found herself getting into trouble a lot, soon learning the rules of the streets and what she needed to do to get by. Finding herself in a street cage fight, Amelia found herself a way to make a quick buck here and there when needed. 

By the time she was 14, Amelia was discovered by Damian, Dick, Tim and Alfred as she fought against Jason in a cage fight. Impressed by what he was seeing, Damian found out what needed to find out about the girl he saw kicking the shit out of his brother before presenting the info to his father.

Amelia was soon adopted and Damian started training with her, having Jon and Elena near by should things go south. 

After a year or two, Amelia started asking questions about her parents and if they wanted her or not. Bruce paid for a blood test, revealing to the whole family who she really was. Now the youngest member of the Bat Corps and the Wayne family, Mimmi attends Gotham academy along side of being the newest Robin, sticking with her brother and friends to keep Gotham City safe

New Friends

Anya Palmer - 18 - The Silver Deity

Casey Queen - 20 - Tension

Alicia Queen - 18 - Night Shade

Sam Allen - 19 - Phase

Eamon Curry - 19 - Tidal

Killian Smith - 20 - Jet

Harvey Stewart - 20 - Green Lantern

Backstories TBD