The Girl Behind The Mask

Character(s): Alicia Queen
Type: Back Story
Age: 20
Song Inspiration: Mikasa By Veil of Maya
Important: Alicia, 20 years of age, is remembering how she became Night Shade, from age 11.

Alicia Sarah Queen. That's what the news knew her by. She was the youngest daughter to Oliver Queen where as Night Shade was the daughter to the Emerald Archer himself, yet the only people who knew was her team. This is her story. This is who Alicia is. The girl behind the mask at age twenty, remembering back to how she started.

"Casey! Give it back!" Alicia shouted. Her elder brother, Casey, had taken the starter bow her father had given her. Oliver soon joined the two in the yard, taking the bow off Casey and passing it back to Alicia.

"Casey! Inside now!" Oliver demanded, walking back in. Casey made a face at his sister but did as his father said, following him inside.

Alicia sighed and lifted the bow, aiming at the target before taking a breath, releasing the arrow.

Alicia blinked, responding to the camera flashes around her. She stepped up to the podium, ready to answer questions.

"Miss Queen" was repeated all around her as multiple reporters. Alicia started answering questions, disappearing into her mind again, remembering how she started on her journey.

Going around Star City, Alicia would wear a black version of her fathers uniform. Unfortunately for her, the style came with its own sense of morals. Morals she didn't agree with. Eventually, Alicia grabbed her bow, hung up the uniform and walked out of the Queen household, trying to find her own morals. Soon, Alicia had made her way to Gotham City and found herself in some trouble. The blonde pulled out her bow  and fired only two arrows before she received assistance from Harvey Stewart, the Green Lantern on the Gotham Bat Corps. After having a small chat with the team, Alicia joined the Bat Corps, creating a whole new look and name for herself, taking on the new mantle of Night Shade.

Alicia smiled as she finished her interview and walked out to a limo, climbing in.

"Are you ready, Night Shade?"

"Whenever you are, Demon Bat"