(7) Voldemort, Dumbledore, and Ron.

I put kinda how I image Callum when I write up there so you can get a clearer idea of the character, so yeah, see you later!

For some reasons, she got to the shop a bit too early on that morning, and had to wait on the steps for Kevin to arrive. It took ten minutes of her bobbing her head to some kpop songs for him to arrive. She was staring at the ground when his sneakers appeared in her field of vision. She got up and greeted him loosely, her eyes tired from sleep until she fully lifted her head and noticed it wasn't Kevin after all.

"Hey, sorry for yesterday, I had an appointment," Dimple Guy apologetically smiled, stepping up to unlock the door. "I hope it wasn't too bad with Kevin?"

Mickey shrugged although he couldn't see her. "It was quite fun actually. He was more laid back than I thought he'd be."

Her supervisor smiled and stepped aside to let her in. Damn he was handsome. He had that kind of beauty that made Mickey's awkwardness stand out even more. "Yeah,"' he laughed, turning the lights on. "Kevin looks tough at first, but he turns really soft when he likes you. Especially if you're clumsy and a bit sassy, I mean him and Brittany are practically bffs at this point.."

Mickey smiled knowingly. To his demand, she tells him a bit of what Kevin taught her, trying her best to remember most of it -although entire parts of the morning were missing from her memory- while he busied himself checking the fridge and everything behind the counter, visibly processing some sort of inventory or to-do list in his mind. 

She was getting distracted both by his actions and looks. "Ok," he heaves once finished. "I'm gonna change and then we can get started. I should've just come in my uniform too," he sighs.

"You still have a lot to learn from me," she jokes, regretting it as soon as she spoke.

He smiles cheekily. "Yeah, no Kevin told me about your gross coffee, I don't think so. See ya in a bit"

She nodded and got behind the counter, tapping her nails on the surface of the table underneath. She was feeling a bit shy and a bit giddy. It was impossible to notice from the outside just how much self-control she was exercising. 

Little reminder that the source of her wanting to change her lame life up a bit was her habit to catch feelings too easily and never do anything about it. She didn't want to call him a crush, or even consider him as a love interest for now, especially not if they were about to work together for the rest of the summer. 

But her mind and body were both automatically reacting to his charming self. She hated this, but at the same time enjoyed a bit too thoroughly the thrill she was getting out of it.

He came back from the changing room with cleaning supplies. When he pulled his sleeves up, her heart pinged. They mustn't have been too far in age, two or three years maybe but he felt so... adult compared to the guys she knew.