Chapter Twelve: Andrew

I think you know it deep inside
Battle scars inside your mind
Battle scars - Daisy Clark

Lola's Pov
10 years ago

"Hi I'm Andrew." an older voice says from behind me.

"I'm Lola." I whisper, trying to wipe my eyes free of tears. I'm only six and yet I've already gone through so much.

"What's wrong?" he asked in a sweet voice.

"Nothing." I lie...

Present time

That was the first time I met Andrew. He seemed so nice. I sigh and shake away the memory as I follow behind him.

"And this my sweet little Koala bear is our room." Andrew says, I look at him with confusion. "Since you came willingly this time you get to stay in our room rather then the cells." I nod weakly and enter the room.

I carefully place myself on the bed and Andrew looks at me expecting me to say something.

"Thank you sir." I sigh and he smirks in approval.

"Good girl, now get some sleep." Andrew says, he walks out the room and I hear the sound of the door locking. I groan and lay myself down on the bed.

1o years ago

"So tell me more about yourself." Andy asked, I've seen Andy three times now, he's really nice.

"I had a brother. He used to call me his Koala bear." I smile at the memory of my brother. "He'll save me one day. I know he will."

Present time

Tears tumble down my face from the memory. My brother never saved me. And this time I saved him. Funny how things turned out.

Another memory flashes into my mind.

9 years ago

"Your mine now. Your not going anywhere." Andrew growls.

"No no please I don't want to." Andrew hits me across the face and I flinch back with tears running down from my eyes. "Please don't."

"Shut up. You don't talk unless I tell you to." Andrew growls as he starts taking off bits of both of our clothing.  I nod helplessly hoping for him to stop. Praying for my Danny to save me.

Present time

The first time he rapped me was the worst. I whimper and pull my legs up to my chest. I just hope Daniel will do as I said. And I hope Lex will stop him from doing anything stupid.

Ace's Pov

"We have to get her back." I scream, making everyone in the room shake with fear.

"Now." Danny agrees with anger laced in his voice. "My sister will be saved." a look of determination floods all of our eyes as we set to work attempting to find out who has our Lola.

"Who could it be?" I yell at nobody inperticular.

"She mentioned this one guy. But she refused to talk about him." James speaks, after a while of silent thinking.

"What was his name?" I ask.

"Andrew."