Chapter Nineteen: Argument

I need you to hate me
Baby in the worst way
Say it to my face
I'll go
I need you to hate me - JC Stewart

Ace's Pov

I hear the girls laughter and April's talking die down. It's another half an hour before I hear footsteps stumble across the hallway until they stop outside my door and I hear a soft knock. I had been listening the whole time, to everything said between Lola and April. Lola is going to hate me.

"Come in!" I call, loud enough for the person to hear but not loud enough to wake anyone up.
The door opens and I see a sad looking Lola, my eyes soften.
"Nightmare?" I ask, she nods softly and I move across my bed so that she can slide in next to me. She carefully makes her way across my room and crawls into bed with me. My arms instinctively make her way around her.

It's a few minutes before I hear Lola's soft breathing, signaling that she's asleep. I take a deep breath before taking.

"I'm falling in love with you Lola. It's wrong for so many diffrent reasons. For starts your my best friends sister, what a dumbass am I right? Next I have a girlfriend. Well a fake one anyways. After everything you've been through you need someone far more then me." My heart beat quickens a little before I speak again.
"I'm sorry for tomorrow. I hope you forgive me, but I need you to hate me. You need me to hate me. Everyone needs you to hate me. Forgive me Lola." I whisper. My phone buzzes and I gently lean over and pick it up.

Emily:
Remember our deal. Tomorrow is the day.
4:53am

Ace:
I remember. I'll do it
4:54am

Emily:
You really care about her? How pathetic.
4:55

Knowing that any reply will put everyone in danger I put my phone down. I know I won't be able to sleep so I just gently play with Lola's hair and continue talking.

"I made a deal with Emily. It was to save you. I'm sorry Lola. I'm so sorry." I whisper before untangling myself from her body and getting up. I don't try sleep I get in the shower and allow the water to run down my body.

Lola's Pov

I wake up late in the day. Its around lunch time when I wake up. I silently thank Ace for the nightmareless sleep and climb out of bed. I decide not to shower and head downstairs to get lunch.

"Look who arose from the dead!" Daniel jokes, I giggle at his words. April gives me a slight nod and I sigh in relief and speak.

"Your one to talk." I smile, everyone looks shocked and April looks happy.

"You spoke to me!" Daniel yells and picks me up, spinning me around. I look again at April and she again gives me a slight nod.

"Of course Big bear." I smile and hug him once he places me on the the floor.

"Do you want me to make you some lunch?" Daniel asked. I shake my head and look at April and she nods.

"I'll make myself something." I smile and walk into the kitchen, I make myself a small sandwich and eat half of it before offering the rest to April, she takes it happily and eats.

"Oh its you." Emily says, walking into the living room where we are all sat. I stay silent.
"Oh your still doing that mute thing I see." Emily says. I roll my eyes as my blood starts to boil. Ace walks into the room and I sigh.

"Hey babe." Ace says, pressing his lips against Emily's. "What are you talking about?"

"How Lola is an attention seeking mute whore." Emily answers without missing a beat.

"I agree." Ace says, taking everyone in the room by suprise.

"Both of you..." Daniel starts before I cut him off by punching Emily's make up cakes face and grabbing Ace's hand taking him to the kitchen. I twist it so if he moves or tries to fight it'll break his writs.

"Talk." I spit at him, rage flowing through my eyes.

"I'm just sick of you Lola. There is nothing wrong with you. So you were kidnapped big woop. Grow up and get a hold of yourself." Ace says without a hint of remorse in his voice.

"Fuck you." I spit, vemom dripping out of my voice. "You have no idea."

"Yes I do. You were raped by Andrew and his friends and beaten by Johnson his second in command. If anything I just wish I got to have a go." Ace laughs to himself, I just stand there with tears threatening to fall down my face.

"Ho... How did you know?" I question in a strangely calm and cold voice.

"I was working with him Lola. How do you think he found you?" Ace asked. My eyes turn cold and hard and I can feel the walls around my heart build back up.

"I. Hate. You." I speak. I walk straight out of the house and drive away, for the first time in months being completely alone.