Chapter 1: Story of Izuku Yagi-Midoriya

In this world, soulmates exist. Everyone has a soulmate but there are rare cases wherein one person has two soulmates. There is also something called quirks and 80% of the world's population have this so called quirks.

The sky in the mid afternoon was a graceful color of blue and white. Birds that flock together across the sky can visibly be seen but no one paid in mind the beautiful scenery above, as it was yet another busy day full of work in one of the bustling cities in Japan.

A cute little 4 year old boy named Izuku Yagi who has green hair, 4 dotted freckles that are miraculously aligned perfectly in each of his cheeks, jade colored eyes and two soulmate lines in his wrist, along with his mother, Inko Yagi is meeting a quirk specialist to identify what Izuku's quirk has.

Two words. Just two words were enough to crumble the little boy's world. The same little boy who dreamed to have an amazing quirk and become a hero just like his dad who is currently the number 1 hero in Japan, Toshinori Yagi.

And those two words were..

"He's quirkless." said the quirk specialist.

"Are you sure? Izuku is really smart. He remembers every word of each book he has read, he even memorized everything about newton's laws, and for a 4 year old that's rather amazing don't you think? Not to mention in his first day at school, he remembers his classmates full name and what they wore. So how can he be quirkless?" his mother asked with worry as she began to imagine the criticism that his son will face after being diagnosed quirkless.

"Yes, I am sure. It's a rare case, but Izuku Yagi here is quirkless. And as for his sharp memory, it looks like he has an Eidetic Memory commonly called Photographic Memory. He can recall eveything he has set his eyes on, as amazing that is, it's not a quirk." The specialist stated confidently.

After hearing what the quirk specialist had said, Inko could only hug her son with tears forming in her eyes and said to the little boy

"I'm sorry Izuku."

"Mom.. i'm quirkless? But i.. i ca- i can still be a hero like dad right?" Izuku, the little boy asked while still being embraced by his mother.

"I'm sorry Izuku." was all his mother's reply.

The little boy began to cry. 'Can i no longer be a hero like my dad because i'm quirkless?' Izuku thought to himself as his sobs grew louder.

Izuku and his mother were silent in the car while heading home, not wanting to talk after what happened.

Leaves from the trees that began to fall because of the wind that blew strongly could be seen. The loud footsteps of the people that were walking in a hurry can be heard along with the numerous car engines that belonged to the cars the road. The scent of freshly baked bread from the bakery beside the flower shop could be smelled. It was supposed to be a normal afternoon but something just had to go wrong.

BAM*

The car containing two Yagis, suddenly turned upside down because of a villain who has used his quirk to become a giant and mercilessly kicked the cars on his path.

Izuku's P.O.V

BAM*

"Mom? cough* Mom? Mom!!" I asked while shaking her body.

"Izuku... run" mom said while blood continued to drip from her forehead. "Help!! cough* cough* help!! My mom.. cough*" I started coughing as smoke began to sorround us. Though I continue to have a hard time breathing, I could still hear the yelling of heroes from a distant.

"Calm down, we're pro heroes so don't panic."

"Everybody stay back!!"

"We're still waiting for another hero to arrive who has a suitable quirk to take care of the situation, so everybody kindly stay back."

Huh? Why are they making excuses? Aren't they heroes? If heroes won't save my mom, then who will?

"Izuku.." my mom called me with a faint voice. "I love you Izuku.." was all she said before pushing me back using her telekenesis with all her strength. I could tell that she's using everything she has to get me out and farther away from the villain.

Before I could even blink, I was already out of the car and standing near the heroes. I could no longer feel being pushed back. I could no longer feel my mom's quirk.

I ran and yelled "Mom!! cough* cough*" I stumbled as I felt my right knee giving up. I could feel someone's hand pulling me to prevent me from running.

"Kid stay back, it's dangerous." a man's voice called from my back. "Have his knee check out." another voice said. "NO!! cough* My.. mom... you're cough* heroes right? You're supposed to cough* save people."

My vision became blurry and before I knew it, darkness had already consumed me.

A/N: Don't forget to vote <; and comment ♡