1

" You need a personal bodyguard, Sunghoon...I'm sure that our enemy will try their best to kill you. Listen to me, son. It's for the best. "

" Father, I told you that I can take care of myself. I don't need a bodyguard. I wouldn't join if I can't take care of myself. "

" But Sunghoon, your skills are not enough to face them. You need someone to protect you and to prevent them from killing you. "

" Dad ! How many times do I have to say that I don't need a bodyguard ! Ahh ! I'm out of here ! " he said as he went upstairs to his room.

Yes, he's Sunghoon. Park Sunghoon. He's son of the head of the mafia gang who's also the CEO of their own company. As he turned to 18 years old, he was forced to join the gang but wasn't allowed to kill or hurt someone. He's just making the group more powerful and bigger by using his brain.

A student in daytime, a fearless man in nighttime.

............

" Hello ? Who are you ? Who are you to disturb my sleep, huh ? "

" It's me your brother. How dare you to say that I'm disturbing you when you're sleeping soundly while I'm still awake doing my work here ?! "

" YAH ! SHUT UP ! You're complaining because you're still working even it's already 2 am ? If you're tired, rest ! You didn't do this to die ! "

" It's because we'll do something later ! "

" Ahh...not me, Seo Changbin. I'm going to continue my sleep. Bye. "

" Y/n ! Aisshhh ! You idiot ! "

.................

" Are you the person who's willing to take the job ? "

" Yes, I am. How do I have to protect your son ? Like a personal maid does ? If that, I'm already resigning today. But if my salary will be...let's say 10,000 dollars ? Let's see what we can do... " she said as she continues to chew her bubble gum.

" No, you'll be not doing that. Just protect my son whenever you feel that there's trouble coming. "

" I like the sound of trouble. So...when do I start ? "

" You may start today if you want to. "

" Can I start next year ? Kidding. Okay. Deal. "

" I like your bratty attitude, what's your name ? "

" Hey there old man, don't call me a brat. I have my own name. I'm Y/n, okay ? "

" I really like your attitude, if you made me really impressed at your job, I'll give you something more than money. "

" No prob. Deal. Now, where's your son ? "

" Dad ! I'm-- who's she ? "

" Oh, it's Y/n...your new bodyguard. "

" Dad ! How many times do I have to tell you that I don't need a bodyguard! Especially when it's a lady ! "