|| 𝐓𝐚𝐩𝐞 𝟏, 𝐒𝐢𝐝𝐞 𝐁 ||

𝐄𝐝𝐰𝐚𝐫𝐝 𝐊𝐚𝐬𝐩𝐛𝐫𝐚𝐤

"Why wasn't I welcomed by you Eds? Was I really that annoying? Is it because you wanted all the attention on you? Well you got it, and it's too late for me to have any sort of attention."

Will smiled, these seven people were alright y'know? He was greeted with warm smiles from all. Apart from the small, dark-haired one. He gave him a glare, an unwelcoming feeling setting on the hazel-eyed boy's body.

"You made me feel unsafe. Like I was about to get attacked at any moment. I wasn't even sure if you wanted to kill me or for me to just leave. I was a burden to you, to everyone. Even my own friend group. And once you and the losers were introduced to my friends, I was invisible,  again."

"Oh my god, he's adorable!" Max coos at the small boy. The boy gushing at all the attention. Will just stood behind them, like a background character.

"Tell me about it." Beverly speaks up.

"And when you broke your arm, you got more attention than I ever did. I was fucking devastated. You hadn't even been through half of what I had, yet. You were in the spotlight. What did I need to do to get everyone to notice I was there? That I existed?"

"Can we write on it?" Mike speaks up, so much excitement evident in his tone and face.

"Yeah, everyone can." Eddie cheers, also as excited as Mike.

"But by everyone, you meant. Well, I wasn't even apart of that. I wasn't included in 'everyone'. I wasn't even included as a person by anyone. But there was one person who did notice me."

The tallish, curly-haired boy walked over to Will.

"You okay? You're quiet." Will sighs, looking up at Stanley.

"I guess." Stan sits next to Will, placing a hand on top of his.

"I know, I kinda know how you feel. It's not nice being... well. In the background. But it's also kinda great. It means you don't have to bother getting into drama, and you can keep to yourself." Will smiles, looking over to the other eleven teenagers.

"We could be friends. Y'know, the two quietest, I feel like we could make a good friendship out of it." Stanley says, smiling at the grin on Will's face.

"We can, I would love to."

"But you seemed to turn all my best friends against me, just like Stan did, even if I was nothing to them. But all I will never know is, what did I do to deserve this? To not be somebody. But be a nobody. Like I hadn't even been born into this earth."

"You need to stay away from my friends, William." Will furrows his eyebrows, looking down at his shaky hands.

"Why? They're my friends too." Eddie sarcastically laughs.

"Your friends? Really Will? You really think they're your friends?" Will nods hesitantly, gulping down the lump that had formed in his throat.

"You made me feel so low of myself. Not like I was already so insecure and unsure about myself. But it seemed you could make that feeling even stronger. Every chance you got, you would. You were a better person than me? You were more important than me?"

"No one will ever love you. You're just a pathetic, weak fairy." Tears flow out of Will's eyes, a million bullets piercing his heart.

"You're useless to us all."

"Worthless."

"No one could love someone like you."

"You're a faggot. No one likes faggots."

"Weirdo."

"Attention seeker."

"Not a single person cares about you."

"You're too ugly for any boy to want to date."

"Boys would rather date me than you."

"Stop trying."

"You're not funny, and you're boring."

"Who would be interested in someone who likes art?"

"Pathetic."

"Just disappear, it's not like anyone would notice. And if they did, they wouldn't care. Not even your Mikey." Will backs away from Eddie, heart broken by his words.

"Is this what you wanted Eddie? For me to disappear? Well fucking done to you Edward Kaspbrak. You got what you wanted, just like you always do. I hope you are happy Eddie. Happy that you took someone else's happiness and gave it to your fucking self. I surrendered. I guess. I guess we can say, you won."