|| 𝐓𝐚𝐩𝐞 𝟐, 𝐒𝐢𝐝𝐞 𝐀 ||

𝐉𝐚𝐧𝐞 𝐇𝐨𝐩𝐩𝐞𝐫

"This one's for you El. My step sister. The sweet, kind girl. Who wouldn't hurt anyone? Wrong. She wasn't all she seemed. Was you El? Why was my pain, YOUR amusement?"

Will looks over at his step sister, after everything he had been through. She dates his crush. Will thought El was supposed to be there for him. Be by his side.

"You found it funny when people picked on me. You found it funny when all my friends hated me. You also found it funny to date the person I was in love with, my best friend. I was nothing but nice to the people around me, yet I get treated like dirt back."

"I heard Will is gonna be here tonight." Max yells to Jane over the music, yet Will could hear.

"That's great, I can show off MY Mikey."

That nickname. The name Mike only allowed Will to use. Yet, he lets her call him it now too.

"I can't believe someone like Will thought he could get with someone like Mike." She speaks again, but Will wasn't holding back.

"Someone like me? What am I like, Eleven?" Will was fuming. He hated how jealous he got. The party seemed to die down at the loud voice of Will. He's always so quiet.

"Spit it out El, I'm sure everyone would like to know what you think of your OWN step brother!" Mike had his eyebrows furrowed.

"A little twink, someone who doesn't know how or when to open their mouth. I'm just saying. Mike, a hot boy. Would never ever go as low to date someone who looks like, you. It's also a shame you're a little faggot." Will stops, he has heard the horrid word oh-so many times.

People around snicker at her words.

"I'm done! Fucking done with everyone's bull crap!" Will storms off, Richie following behind.

"Was that not enough for you El? Me getting out of your way, and everyone else's wasn't enough? You really had to say all that stuff to everyone?"

"He's so pathetic."

Little did everyone know, Will was ready to end it all. Be gone for good. Just to get out of this cruel world, to be happy. He just wanted to be heard, wanted someone to know and help him through the shit.

"You were one of the people who stole my happiness, returned it with pain and agony. You wouldn't want people to know the cruel shit you have done. I won't expose you like all of you did to me."

Jane walks into the house, the sounds of whines and cries. She walks up, seeing Will on the bathroom floor. Wrists covered in blood, a once shiny blade in his left hand.

"Why did you tell everyone? Tell everyone my pain, make a joke out of it? You saw me on the floor, but you left me. What if that was the day I committed suicide? How would've you felt if it had been that?"

"He just wants attention."

"He's so pathetic."

"Explains why he's so fucked up."

The words had continued and continued. They never stopped. But he should be used to it by now, right?

"The bullying never stopped. You made it worse. The day I walked into that school, I felt even worse. Even though I had dealt with it since a young age. It still hurt. Especially knowing people knew about it."

The bell had rung, signalling the day was over. Richie waited and waited outside for Will, but he didn't show.

Troy had got him, his stupid little minions all surrounding the bruised up boy. Troy grabbed Will's wrists, aggressively pulling the sleeves up.

"It is true. I can't believe fairy actually wants attention. Is this to get Mikey Wikey to notice you?" Troy mocked him, making him feel even smaller than he was.

"They saw them. One of the secrets I really didn't want out. But thanks to you, it was out. Just like my sexuality was out. I don't see why you loved my pain so much. Did it make you feel good about yourself? Did it make you see the happiness you had? Or was it just to get back at me? Get back at me for being so nice to you."

Will sat there, Richie finally came into view, rushing over to Will.

"Holy shit! Will?" He looks up, a sad smile on his face. He kneels down next to Will, actually upset that Will had been beaten up. He was just trying to put his mental pain to the side.

He wraps his arms gently around the boy's small frame. Will returns the action, but tightens it on Richie.

"You're going to be okay, I'm here with you now." And that's when Will completely broke down. He had to hide his feelings most of the time.

He was gasping for air as his body trembled in Richie's hold.

"Why did you act so cruel to me, El?"