|| 𝐓𝐚𝐩𝐞 𝟔, 𝐒𝐢𝐝𝐞 𝐁 ||

𝐑𝐢𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐫𝐝 𝐓𝐨𝐳𝐢𝐞𝐫

"Your turn, Richie, I guess I should thank you. You remember the day you asked me to date you? That was the best day of my life."

Richie stares at Will. He is debating whether he should just slip it all out. Tell Will how he truly feels. Will looks up at him, furrowing his eyebrows.

"Is something wrong?" Richie shakes his head, taking ahold of Will's hands. Will looks down at their intertwined hands, smiling. It felt right. Even if it was sinned upon to be gay.

"I just... I wanted to tell you something." Will looks up into Richie's deep brown eyes. He nods, waiting for the taller boy to continue.

"I don't really know who to put it. You'll probably hate me. But. I want to be more than friends with you." Richie blurts out. Will smiles, looking down. He shies away a little.

"Me, too. I have since that day." Will whispers, Richie lifts his chin up with his fingers. He looks into Will's eyes, slowly leaning in. Will connects their lips. Something Will has never felt properly. It feels, amazing.

Richie pulls away, smiling like a dork. He squeezes Will's hands. Will lets go of them, wrapping them around Richie's neck.

"Byers."

"Tozier."

"Sir William, will you do the honour, of being Richard's boyfriend?" Richie says in a British accent. Will giggles, eyes flicking around Richie's perfect face.

"I will do the honour of being your boyfriend." Their lips connect once more.

"I was over the moon. But you had to ruin it. Why may I ask? I don't even know if you know the answer to that."

Will walks into Richie's house. Richie told him to just walk in whenever. He has always done so. He walks up to the bedroom belonging to his boyfriend. He slowly creeks the door open. Only to be shocked, hurt and heartbroken at the scene before his eyes.

Richie had his lips connected to none other than Beverly Marsh's. She was straddling him, her arms on his chest.. Will felt like the wind had been knocked out of him. He couldn't breathe

"R-Richie?" They both pull away. The tall boy immediately scrambles off of the bed. He stands there, guilt written on his face. Beverly even looked guilty. Will drops the bag of snacks from his right hand. Richie watches as tears start to roll down the small boys face. Beverly gets up, squeezing past Will.

She left. Why?

"Why did you have to lie to me? You told me multiple times over our relationship that you loved me. But did what you did?"

"Will, please don't be mad." Will shakes his head.

"I-I'm not mad. I g-get it. She's bet-better than me. Ever-everyone is." Will gasps out. Richie rushes over to him, but Will flinches away from his touch.

"Please, just hear me out." Richie wraps his arms around Will. But Will panics, screaming for Richie to let him go. The boy lets go, eyes wide at Will's reaction.

"Why?" Will whispers. Richie just shrugs.

"I guess we can't blame you. Can we Chee? We have to blame your ADHD? Or my mental problems? Like my anxiety? Depression? Social anxiety? Or was it just me? Was I really not good enough? Was I not enough for you?"

"I wasn't thinking straight. I didn't mean to hurt you." Richie explains.

"How, how long has this been going on f-for?" Will says, voice breaking at his words. He doesn't look at Richie, scared. Richie sighs.