|| 𝐓𝐚𝐩𝐞 𝟓, 𝐒𝐢𝐝𝐞 𝐀 ||

𝐋𝐮𝐜𝐚𝐬 𝐒𝐢𝐧𝐜𝐥𝐚𝐢𝐫

"How did it feel Lucas? How did it feel to insult me to the point I broke down, in front of everyone?"

Lucas had been taunting Will all day. Rumours had been made by Troy, Dustin and Eddie that Will had been sleeping around again.

"Don't go near him guys, he'll fuck you." Lucas jokes. Will was utterly confused as to why Lucas would say something like that.

"Haven't heard it's been spread around yet?" Will furrows his eyebrows.

"What has?" Lucas, Jane, Dustin and Eddie laugh.

"You're a slut. You've been sleeping around. And you have a crush on three guys at once." Will looks at everyone, asking for some sort of help.

"Who?" Max perks up.

"Well, he has a crush on Mikey, Richard and Stanley. He has slept with that Dylan, Matthew, Anthony and Oliver. He tried coming onto Troy. He also has slept with people older than us." Will purses his lips, eyes scanning everyone.

"Who?" Will looks at Lucas, waiting for him to say anything more.

"Henry and his gang, Steve."

"Steve? That's so weird Will, he's like our mom." Will can't form words.

"Why did you believe what they said? You knew I wouldn't do any of that. And I didn't have a crush on three people. I was in love with Mike and him only. At least I thought I was. And you all knew that. I was obvious as fuck. Yet, you still believe their horrid rumours."

"He wouldn't do that." Richie speaks up.

"But he would, everyone has confirmed it already. He's a slut. Probably has STDs now and passed it onto the people he has slept with."

Richie looks at Will, just like everyone else had already been staring at him. But Richie was saying he was sorry through his facial expression.

"I guess I got the attention. But not the way I wanted it."

Everyone was throwing questions, insults at Will. Soon quietening down.

"Whose next again? Slut." Will's lip quivers.

"Is Eddie next? Bill? Dustin? Mike?"

"Don't involve us in his little schemes." Eddie jokes.

The tears leave Will's eyes, collapsing to the floor. Everyone stares at him, shocked. Richie rushes to his side, wrapping his arms around the boy.

"You're all assholes!" Everyone snickers at the crying boy on the floor.

"I couldn't breathe. I was having a panic attack, all while I was laughed at by you all."

Richie calms Will down, rocking him back and forth.

"It's okay, you're okay." He whispers. Richie was never the soft type. But whenever it came to Will, he had to protect him, keep him safe.

"I was shocked. I couldn't believe you would say such things to me."

"Just leave him be Tozier. It's his fault for being a whore in the first place. He's fucking gross. He'll probably give you STDs anyway. You really want them?" Richie looks up at Lucas.

"Doesn't matter to me. Your mom already gave 'em to me." Everyone laughs, even Will. A real, genuine laugh.

"You made me feel like I had already been feeling. But worse. I was insecure, and you said things to me. I was physically scared to ever show my body to anyone. You made me feel as if I wasn't a person."

"I was either treated as if I was going to kill someone. Or going to kill myself. Funny, isn't it? Because I did, thanks to everyone who has ever caused me pain."

"It's gross. He's coming onto straight guys."

"I'm surprised he's still here."

"I don't understand who would want to fuck that."

Will had to deal with whispers about him. Insults thrown towards him. And he had to deal with seeing Troy again. He didn't want to face him, after everything he had done to the small boy.

"I once thought. I have the bestest friends. But boy was I wrong. Wrong about everything I ever had done. Y'know, I wished I stayed in the upside down. I wished I was never saved. Yeah, I was scared, but I was secretly happier in there. After realising the cruel reality of William Byers' life. No one to judge me, no one to hurt me but an 18ft creature."

"Now you all know for sure, it's true. I was kidnapped by a frickin' demogorgon. I was lost in a different dimension for a month thanks to El. And then was in and out of it for a while after I was saved. But, as I said, if I stayed in there, I wouldn't have to deal with the cruel reality of William Byers' life."

Every time Will was in the group, all they would talk about was him. When he was right there and they were aware of his presence. He tried to ignore it, or laugh off anything they said. But it always got to him.

"I cut myself every night. And no one seemed to notice my pain. Not even my best friends who knew me. Not my mom, or brother. Although El had told everyone. Your name seems to keep popping up, huh El?"

"I guess you could say, most of my pain was revolved around her. But it wasn't all her fault was it? You all had a say and a part on it. Everyone I knew was a part of it. It just all seems to lead back to certain people."

"So Lucas, how does it really feel? You drove me over the edge to break in front of everyone. Maybe you can tell someone how it really feels. How about my mother, Joyce Byers? I'm sure she'll be thrilled to know who is responsible."