|| 𝐓𝐚𝐩𝐞 𝟓, 𝐒𝐢𝐝𝐞 𝐁 ||

𝐁𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐫𝐥𝐲 𝐌𝐚𝐫𝐬𝐡

"It's a surprise really, even to me. How is Beverly Marsh in these tapes? Maybe I can explain."

Beverly Marsh, the almighty. She was badass, the fiery red head. She wasn't all what she seemed too.

"She wasn't like everyone else. She did make me feel welcomed. Wanted. Unlike Eddie. But you did hurt me. A lot."

Will was so distraught, he didn't know how long he could take the pain. Everything just kept piling up on it. He felt like he was going crazy. Again. She knew he liked Richie, she was aware of the crush.

"You wanted to make me jealous. And you made sure I was."

Will walked around the corner where him and Richie usually meet after school. Only to see Beverly making out with him. They were all over each other. It made him feel sick, and upset. Jealous? Jealous is an understatement. Of course he had felt this before. But for him to know Richie has possible feelings tor him too, makes his blood boil at the scene.

"You knew I liked him Bev. Why did you do that to me? You knew how it made me feel when Mike and El were together. You told me to ignore it. But you did it too. Why, may I ask?"

Will backs away slowly, waiting around the corner for them to finish.

Beverly walks past him, smiling at him. Bitch. Will walks back around, Richie had a cigarette between his pointer and middle finger.

"Hey Chee." Will says cheerfully. He was aware of what had happened.

"Sir William, hows my favourite person?" Will shrugs.

"Why was Bev here?" Richie looks at him, shrugging.

"She just wanted to smoke back here with me. We always do it before you come along." Will sighs.

"Bullshit! You're lying. I saw you guys making out. Why didn't you tell me you guys were a thing?" Richie's eyes go wide.

"We're not a thing. It's just, making out." Will looks away.

"That's not just anything Rich, you like her, don't you?" Richie shakes his head.

"It's not like that."

"What's it like then? 'Cause it seems to me, you are into each other."

"It's just for fun."

"I was jealous. And that smile you gave me made me madder. You knew what you were doing. But that wasn't just it."

Will doesn't know how it got to this point. But the group were talking about each other's sex lives.

"Bill? Anyone you doing it to?" The stuttering boy looks up.

"Well. K-Kinda. Not saying wh-who though." Everyone nods.

"Maxine?"

"Yeah, obvious. Lucas." She sasses. Lucas nods, fist bumping Dustin. Everyone laughs, Lucas earning a punch to his arm by Max.

"Mikey?" Richie drags out.

"El." Mike says quickly.

"What about you Richie? You seem so caught up in all of ours" Richie just shrugs.

"I guess we can say Bev here." Every gasps, but Will felt a pain to his heart. It hurt, a lot. Beverly looks at Will, a smug look on her face as she watches his disappointed face.

"It hurt. And you knew. But you continued to talk about it to hurt me more."

"He's really good y'know. Surprise, I know. Maybe you guys could try with him. Of course if he wants to." Richie looks at everyone with a smirk.

"Orgy?" He says. Everyone grimaces.

"No thanks. I'm sure Will is willing to let you fuck him though." Will looks at Jane, frowning.

"Why would you say that?" He whispers.

"You're a slut Byers. I'm sure you'll let all the boys here do it. It's nothing different for you." Beverly cackles loudly. Doubling over as she clutches her stomach.

"As Henry would say. Ask him politely and he'll give it to you." Beverly speaks from experience.

"Isn't that exactly what he said to you, Marsh?" Richie speaks, annoyance in his voice. He hated it when they called Will a slut. So god damn much. Because he could see the hurt and anger in Will.

"Duh, hence why I said Henry would say. Y'know it's great not being the slut anymore." She looks at Will, watching as he sighs.

"I was used to it by then. The whole 'slut', 'whore' thing. I just hate that everyone had to speak about it. You made it worse for me. I was so hurt about what you said. I know I said I was used to it. But I also wasn't. It just depended on who said it. It isn't who I am."

"It hurt most when El said it. Oh look, her name again. Coincidence? Not really. But you encouraged it even more. And I hate how it made me feel. How it made me feel whenever you spoke about you and Richie. Yeah, I liked Richie. Get over it."

"I guess I am a slut. I liked two boys, got raped by another. I'm the biggest slut there has ever been. Guess we had something in common, huh? I really hope you are happy with yourself Bev. Because I sure would not be."