|| 𝐓𝐚𝐩𝐞 𝟕, 𝐒𝐢𝐝𝐞 𝐀 ||

𝐉𝐨𝐧𝐚𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐧 & 𝐉𝐨𝐲𝐜𝐞 𝐁𝐲𝐞𝐫𝐬

"This is for you, J, mom. Please don't put yourselves down for this. I don't want you to feel guilty for it."

Joyce was rarely there for her children. That is until Will had gone missing. Will was only young, but he understood what was happening. He was left with Lonnie all the time.

"Does it really take, a child to go missing for you to see that he needed you all along? You left me with him. Terrified. I guess, like I said. The upside down changed us all, changed me. I got to feel the love of my mother for real. And it was amazing."

Every time there was shouting from the two adults, Jonathan would always take young William Byers to his room. He didn't want him to hear what it was about. Considering it was always over Will.

He would always let Will listen to their favourite mixtape of Jonathan's. He would always make sure all noise was blocked out for him.

"The mixtape you always made for me were the best. But I soon learnt, the arguments were because of me. He knew I was gay. Mom just wanted to defend me. But thank you guys. You truly were the best people to have for a small, little family."

"But, you were, unfortunately, apart of the reasons I did end my life. But don't put yourselves down, because I love you guys, so so so so much. But you always belittled me. Made me feel like I was about to break at any moment."

"I just wanted to be normal. Feel normal. Have a normal life. But I couldn't even have that. I didn't ever get what I wanted. But, why was everyone so cruel to me? All I tried to do was to make people happy, make them smile. And I failed at that too. I tried to keep people around. I failed. I tried to be happy. I failed. I tried to make my family proud. I failed."

"I guess you can say. I'm a failure. I failed at friendship, relationships, my family life. Happiness. Most importantly, I failed at life, with the help of my friends, family, bullies. So thanks guys, I guess. Because, if you guys never hurt me. I would still be on this earth, alive. In misery and pain. But you all pushed me over the edge. So I guess I should thank you really."

"So thanks, Stanley Uris, Edward Kaspbrak, Jane Hopper, Troy Harrington, Lonnie Byers, Maxine Mayfield, Dustin Henderson, William Denbrough, Lucas Sinclair, Beverly Marsh, Michael Wheeler, Richard Tozier, Jonathan & Joyce Byers. For all your help to make me happy again, even if it did cause me pain through the whole process."

"But, I did care for all of you. Even if you didn't for me. Because I'm a decent human being that cares for the people who hurt me. And to the people I loved most, I'm sorry. But I will be watching over you, making sure you are happy and safe. I'll see you all soon."

"William Byers."

𝐓𝐡𝐚𝐭'𝐬 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐞𝐧𝐝 𝐨𝐟 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐥𝐢𝐭𝐭𝐥𝐞 𝐬𝐭𝐨𝐫𝐲. 𝐈 𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐥𝐥𝐲 𝐞𝐧𝐣𝐨𝐲𝐞𝐝 𝐰𝐫𝐢𝐭𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐬. 𝐄𝐯𝐞𝐧 𝐢𝐟 𝐢𝐭 𝐰𝐚𝐬 𝐡𝐚𝐫𝐝𝐞𝐫 𝐭𝐨 𝐰𝐫𝐢𝐭𝐞 𝐜𝐞𝐫𝐭𝐚𝐢𝐧 𝐬𝐜𝐞𝐧𝐞𝐬 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐜𝐨𝐦𝐞 𝐮𝐩 𝐰𝐢𝐭𝐡 𝐝𝐢𝐟𝐟𝐞𝐫𝐞𝐧𝐭 𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐬𝐨𝐧𝐬 𝐚𝐧𝐟 𝐰𝐡𝐢𝐜𝐡 𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐫𝐚𝐜𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐭𝐡𝐫𝐲 𝐟𝐢𝐭𝐭𝐞𝐝. 𝐀𝐧𝐝 𝐈'𝐦 𝐬𝐨𝐫𝐫𝐲 𝐢𝐟 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐝𝐢𝐝𝐧'𝐭 𝐥𝐢𝐤𝐞 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐬𝐨𝐦𝐞 𝐨𝐟 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐫𝐚𝐜𝐭𝐞𝐫𝐬 𝐰𝐞𝐫𝐞 𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐬𝐨𝐧𝐬. 𝐁𝐮𝐭 𝐈 𝐡𝐚𝐯𝐞 𝐡𝐚𝐝 𝐲𝐡𝐢𝐝 𝐩𝐥𝐚𝐧𝐧𝐞𝐝 𝐨𝐮𝐭 𝐟𝐨𝐫 𝐬𝐨 𝐥𝐨𝐧𝐠 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐰𝐚𝐬 𝐬𝐨 𝐞𝐱𝐜𝐢𝐭𝐞𝐝 𝐭𝐨 𝐬𝐭𝐚𝐫𝐭 𝐰𝐫𝐢𝐭𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐬.

𝐈 𝐡𝐨𝐩𝐞 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐞𝐧𝐣𝐨𝐲𝐞𝐝 𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐝𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐚𝐬 𝐦𝐮𝐜𝐡 𝐚𝐬 𝐈 𝐞𝐧𝐣𝐨𝐲𝐞𝐝 𝐰𝐫𝐢𝐭𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐬 :) 𝐱𝐨.