|| 𝐓𝐚𝐩𝐞 𝟐, 𝐒𝐢𝐝𝐞 𝐁 ||

𝐓𝐫𝐨𝐲 𝐇𝐚𝐫𝐫𝐢𝐧𝐠𝐭𝐨𝐧

"You had always been so mean to me. Always had to say something nasty about me. Yes, I'm talking about you, Troy Harrington. My bully since Elementary School. But I will never understand why you did that to me. I know, so early on in these tapes? I want to get yours out of the way."

Will entered the crowded house. Alcohol evident in the air. Gross. Will didn't want to be here, but Richie wanted him to come along with him.

"You were at that party. Of course you were, it was your party after all. You wouldn't miss any party anyway. But why Troy? Why did you take me to that room?"

People had gathered in a room upstairs. The classic party game. Spin the bottle.

"I was uncomfortable just being there."

"Troy, you have to make out with whoever the bottle lands on." Dustin speaks up. After so many years of insults, they became friends with Troy.

"Alright, spin it for me, Henderson." Dustin spins the bottle, it slowing down and landing on none other than William Byers. Will gulps down a lump he didn't know was even there, avoiding eye contact with Troy.

"No way! That's fucking disgusting man!" Troy stands up, stomping a foot.

"Pussy! Pussy! Pussy!" Everyone starts chanting.

"Fine!" Troy approached Will, sitting next to him. Will watches a smirk form on the taller boys face. He also hates that everyone is watching.

Troy pushes his lips onto Will's, shoving his tongue into his mouth. Will doesn't do anything, he allows Troy's mouth to move by itself.

Troy grips Will's hips, pulling him onto his lap. Will yelps, surprised by his action. But Troy seemed like he was enjoying this too much. Will felt the bulge grow in the boys trousers beneath him.

"Holy shit! Troy!" Everyone was cheering Troy on. Troy pulls away, wiping his mouth and smirking at Will. He pulls himself up from underneath Will, sitting back down in his spot.

"You never told a soul you enjoyed it. And I didn't agree to the 'dare'. But that's not what your tape is for, Troy."

People had slowly made their way out of the room. But Troy had pulled Will back in, locking the door behind them.

"I-I don't know wh-what you want Tro-Troy." The same smirk he had set on his lips earlier, sits back on his face. A feeling of fear and anxiety overcoming Will.

It all happened too fast. Troy's clothes were off. Troy had somehow pulled Will's shorts down along with his boxers. Will tried so hard to get out of Troy's grip. But it was no use, he was already pinned down to the bed.

Troy pushed into him, despite the protests for him not to. He carried on, not allowing Will to go until he got what he wanted.

"You made me feel dirty, disgusting. You took my virginity without consent. I told you to stop, multiple times. But you obliged. You wouldn't stop until you got what you wanted. And that wasn't fair. I wanted my first time to be with someone special, someone who actually cared about me."

"But that doesn't matter, does it? 'Cause I'm William Byers, someone to use and throw away like trash. Someone who isn't even loved by his own friends."

After screams for someone to help him, it was no use. He went numb, basically laying limp as Troy pounded into him.

"I will never understand what was going through your head that night. It was like you did it, to get your anger out on me for being gay? But doesn't that make you like boys as well? Or is it because you just wanted to throw more pain onto me? Even worse, Troy. You were sober, fully aware of what was happening."

"You're so tight Will, shit. All for me." Troy grunts out, panting.

"You've been waiting for this."

"But that wasn't it Troy. You had insulted me for it after that night."

"Oh look! The slut is back!" Troy shouts across the hall as Will walks into the doors. His little minions laughing. Even the people Will had been friends with were laughing.

"Slutty Byers! That's a great name for the whore!" Will holds back a breath, feeling Richie grab his hand tightly.

"Ignore him Will, he's not worth it." Will nods, looking away from them.

"First Stanley, then Michael, then Richie. And me too! Whose next on your list Byers? Eddie? Bill? James? How about Steve?" Will's eyes shoot up to Troy. Everyone laughs.

"That's fucking disgusting Troy!" Richie storms over to him, fists balled up. His face was reddening, and his anger had basically spilled out. His fist collides with Troy's cheek more than once.

"You're just wrong" Richie speaks, having Troy pinned up against the lockers. Will rushes over, placing a hand on Richie's shoulders.

"I was a slut? A whore? Also a fairy, faggot, twink and queer? How was I a slut Troy? You raped me. And made me out to be a slut. I didn't sleep around, and I hadn't ever kissed someone until that night. So whose the slut, Troy? Me or you?"