21-30

Chapter 21 The Family's First MealWorks: Author: Category: Word Count: 2022 Updated: 16-05-18 18:03

You can search for the "Interstellar Chef's Food Empire Miaobi Pavilion (imiaobige.com)" in Baidu to find the latest chapter!

Although it's a bit troublesome, it's much more convenient than building a fire in the open.

Put the spices on the kitchen cabinet, Lu Yaoguang started to light a fire. It happened that Jersey and Luxi came in to lay hands on Lu Yaoguang.

Recently, Luxi has been helping Lu Yaoguang, while Jersey has been helping to light the fire. As for the bottom Mandelsey, he is responsible for placing the tableware.

Jersey naturally succeeded Lu Yaoguang to light the fire. Luxi started to help Lu Yaoguang cut vegetables and prepare various ingredients.

Instructed Luxi to divide the fish and shrimp into two bowls, and Lu Yaoguang began to wash the rice. Five days ago, Lu Yaoguang unexpectedly found food that looked like rice on the mountain. After the inspection found that there was no problem, Lu Yaoguang moved the rice back without hesitation, and hulled it after drying for two days.

In the past three days, they have all eaten white rice.

White rice is not only delicious, but also hungry.

After the rice was cooked, Lu Yaoguang began to heat the oil pan. Just leave the rest of the vegetables to be cut to Luxi.

These days, Lu Yaoguang discovered that Luxi is very talented in cooking, so he would give Luxi a few words when cooking.

Although he has not yet started teaching Luxi to cook, Luxi is already able to give Lu Yaoguang a hand. What's more, it's pretty good, and Lu Yaoguang is very easy to use.

With Luxi's helper, Lu Yaoguang quickly started cooking. For meat, there are a lot of meat at home, so you can directly prepare meat for at least 14 people. Needless to say, the extra nine are red sun.

Over the past half month, after having had many meals with Hongri, the three of Jerseys have been surprised by the appetite of Hongri.

Red Sun is not only edible, but also very capable. All the meat in the family was caught by Red Sun. As for the other part, what Jersey they didn't know was that Lu Yaoguang took it out of the God of Cookery space.

With the help of Jersey and Luxi, Lu Yaoguang quickly prepared the food. Stir-fried twice-cooked pork and green peppers, cooked steamed fish and braised fish. Also made delicious flavored shrimp and steamed crayfish. In addition, Lu Yaoguang also made a cold dish, cold fungus. They picked it up three days ago when they went up the mountain.

In addition, I made a stir-fried sweet potato leaves. Naturally, the portion of each dish is very sufficient. Except that there are only six fish, the others are enough for ten people.

When Lu Yaoguang prepared a dish, Mandesi hurried over to bring the dish to the table. Meals are moved from home by Jersey and them.

They are all eating here at Lu Yaoguang, and there is no need for a table at home for the time being. What's more, they have very few opportunities to use the dining table.

Arrange the chairs, tableware, and dishes one by one.

As for the red sun, it is the most idle one. After seeing Mandesi set the table and chairs, he jumped into his place.

This is his exclusive position, beside Lu Yaoguang. Now, Hongri has its own bowls and chopsticks. Although Hongri can't use chopsticks, Lu Yaoguang can.