211-220

Chapter 211: Unexpectedly (17)Works: Author: Category: Word Count: 1079 Updated: 16-08-29 18:25

You can search for "Interstellar Kitchen God's Food Empire Miaobi Pavilion (imiaobige.com)" in Baidu to find the latest chapter!

"Little teacher, congratulations." Alice and others, smiling and saying congratulations to Lu Yaoguang in turn.

"Thank you for coming here early in the morning." Lu Yaoguang looked at Ai Qi and Alice with a smile.

"We are now preparing to report to the Imperial College, do we want to go together?" Lu Yaoguang invited.

"Okay." Aiqi agreed. The original five-person line has again become an eleven-person line.

When Lu Yaoguang and the others arrived at the Imperial College, there were already hundreds of people around the place where the Imperial College signed up.

This is already late, so I'm still waiting. More than 3,000 people have already reported before. People are not here because they have all gone to find the dormitory.

Forgot to say that students at Imperial College must live in accommodation.

The five Lu Yaoguang, who came very late, came in behind the line.

The team moved quickly. Although there were hundreds of people in front, it was Lu Yaoguang's turn in less than a minute.

Imperial College freshmen registration is very simple, just use the personal terminal. By the way, there must be money in the personal terminal, because when the personal terminal is used to record personal information, tuition fees will be deducted at the same time.

After swiping the personal terminal, the Imperial College will give them a brand new electronic bracelet, which is different from the record assessment last time. Now this person's bracelet needs to be genetically bound. It will not be released until the student graduates. .

Because of this personal bracelet, they will pass through the Imperial College in the future.

With Aiqi and the six of them, Lu Yaoguang and the five quickly found their dormitory.

The four boys are all arranged in the same dormitory building, with one room for two, exactly two rooms, Hongri and Jersey live in one, Luxi and Mandesi live in one.

As for Lu Yaoguang, he was assigned to a single dormitory.

Although it is impossible to decide whether Lu Yaoguang and the others can pass the exam, Aiqi and the others can still do it with some privileges and make Lu Yaoguang and their dormitory more comfortable.

"Little teacher, are you surprised?" Alice squeezed Lu Yaoguang's face and asked with a smile.

"I like it very much." At first, Lu Yaoguang was worried about living in a dormitory with someone she didn't know. Even if it were two different rooms, she felt it was inconvenient.

Unexpectedly, Alice and the others gave them such a big surprise, the single room, she liked it so much.

"Thank you Alice."

"Little teacher, I can contribute too." Seeing Lu Yaoguang only thanked Alice, Ai Qi couldn't sit still, he also had a share.

"Thank Aiqi, thank you everyone." Lu Yaoguang said immediately, feeling infinitely in his heart, it is better to have apprentices, and many things are taken care of by them.

"We are going to stay in the dormitory tonight, and we will go back to the Emperor Star Hotel to pack up and settle the bill." After visiting Lu Yaoguang's room and coming out, Jersey said.