41-50

Chapter 41 The First Online ChatWorks: Author: Category: Word Count: 2039 Updated: 16-06-07 18:13

You can search for the "Interstellar Chef's Food Empire Miaobi Pavilion (imiaobige.com)" in Baidu to find the latest chapter!

Lu Yaoguang knew that the cooking knowledge he mastered could become a huge wealth. However, she is still unable to fully exert her abilities.

The reason was not that Lu Yaoguang wanted to hide, but because Lu Yaoguang's financial strength was limited, he couldn't afford the food on Star.com, let alone sell the things on the star.

It's very simple, Huangxing's connection with the outside world is too close. There is an interstellar spacecraft only once a month. If you want to ship things out, not only are the conditions inconvenient, but also expensive.

Therefore, Lu Yaoguang thought about selling things on Starnet. But because of no money, her previous plan was shelved.

Now that I have collected tuition, I have received 24,000 stars, paid back [Alice]'s 1,000 stars, and still have 23,000 stars.

With Starcoin, the starting capital is available. So Lu Yaoguang is going to set up a small booth on Starnet today.

This is what Lu Yaoguang has been able to consult online. There is a place on Xing.com that specializes in selling food for small vendors.

She went to Xingwang today to get a food stall.

Thinking of this, Lu Yaoguang felt that countless star coins were flying towards him with small wings.

At the moment when he was about to enter his purse, Lu Yaoguang's fantasy was awakened by the ding sound.

After seeing the display of adding friends, Lu Yaoguang paused for a second. Only [Alice] on the Star Network knew their number. Who is this person who actively added their friends?

As soon as she saw the message, Lu Yaoguang knew who sent her the message. Because the person who added her friend left a message for himself: [Yaoguang, I am Hongri. 】

Seeing Hongri's message, Lu Yaoguang immediately approved the application for adding friends to Hongri. When I logged into my personal terminal, I never avoided Red Sun. It is not surprising that Red Sun knew his terminal number.

But how can Hongri own a personal terminal? After thinking about Hongjing, Lu Yaoguang understood. It should have been prepared by Uncle Hongjing for Hongri. Even though Uncle Hongjing is now down, he is the former Imperial Marshal after all. It's okay to buy a few personal terminals, but I don't know if there are other brand new personal terminals from Uncle Hongjing.

Because he didn't know about the Red Sun Orcs, Lu Yaoguang didn't think about it for Red Sun at all.

Fortunately, Uncle Hongjing prepared these things for Hongri, and Lu Yaoguang apologized for Hongri. Although I don't know the red sun, I really ignored the red sun.

After adding Lu Yaoguang's friend, the red sun would send a message to Lu Yaoguang without stopping for a moment. [Yaoguang, Yaoguang, Yaoguang...]

Except for the first sentence, there are other words and sentences, and the following news, red sun, are all Lu Yaoguang's name, who has been called Lu Yaoguang.

【what happened? 】Lu Yaoguang is going to the big supermarket on Starnet, while recovering the red sun.

[Nothing, I just want to call Yaoguang's name] Hongri was in the house, saw Lu Yaoguang speed up his friends, and quickly replied to him, Hongri felt that his whole heart was about to fly. It turned out that chatting with Yaoguang on Starnet was also a very pleasant thing.