381-390

Chapter 381: I'm Very Leisurely Eating And EatingWorks: Author: Category: Word Count: 8203 Updated: 17-08-26 11:34

You can search for "Interstellar Kitchen God's Food Empire Miaobi Pavilion (imiaobige.com)" in Baidu to find the latest chapter!

"Little teacher, is this done like this?" Xiao Xiao took a chubby bamboo shoot and cut it directly with a knife.

This bamboo shoot is about 15 cm thick and about 50 cm long.

"Wait, it's not like that." Lu Yaoguang hurriedly stopped Xiao Xiao's movements. It was correct to use a knife to cut bamboo shoots, but it was a mistake to use a knife to cut bamboo shoots that were not peeled.

Lu Yaoguang picked up another bamboo shoot and peeled off the leaves, while talking to Xiao Xiao. "This needs to be peeled off the outer leaves first."

They are not going to peel bamboo shoots by hand. Even if it is done, it does not use this big bamboo shoot.

After peeling off the leaves, Lu Yaoguang cut a thin piece of bamboo shoots and put them in his mouth to taste. Very good, this is not the kind of bamboo shoots, you can eat it without soaking.

I think she has made mistakes. There are many types of bamboo shoots, and there is a kind of bamboo shoots, even fresh, it is not suitable for eating right away, and it needs to be processed before being imported.

Because it is not processed, the bamboo shoots will be numb and taste very bad, but after washing and drying, they will be very refreshing and chewy.

And most of the bamboo shoots can be directly cut into stir-fried vegetables, and this one is now. Stir-fried pork with bamboo shoots, the taste is really great.

Following Lu Yaoguang's demonstration, Xiao Xiao peeled all the ten bamboo shoots Lu Yaoguang took out, and cut them all into slices by the way.

As for Zheng Jian and Noi, seeing Lu Yaoguang teaching Xiao Xiao to handle bamboo shoots, they also took out all the bamboo shoots they had collected and peeled off all the leaves.

"What are you doing peeling so many bamboo shoots?" Lu Yaoguang asked casually.

"Eat." Just when they saw Lu Yaoguang eating raw, Zheng Jian and Noy thought that this bamboo shoot could be eaten raw. Who knew that Lu Yaoguang was just trying the taste of the ingredients.

"Oh, then you continue." At this time, Lu Yaoguang didn't know Zheng Jian and Noy wanted to fight. When he saw Zheng Jian and Noy grab a relatively small bamboo shoot, they peeled the bamboo shoots. , Lu Yaoguang was shocked.

"You are, eat it raw?" Lu Yaoguang pointed to the bamboo shoots in the mouths of Zheng Jian and Noy.

It wasn't radishes or cucumbers. It was the first time she saw anyone eating bamboo shoots. It is worthy of Zheng Jian and Noy to do this kind of thing.

Seeing Lu Yaoguang's shocked face, Zheng Jian and Noy also knew that they had made a mistake about the way of eating bamboo shoots. They hurriedly pulled the bamboo shoots out of their mouths and put them aside.

No wonder they thought the taste was a little weird when they ate it raw just now, it turned out that it was not eaten raw.

"We are just trying to see if this bamboo shoot can be eaten raw. The two of us proved by our actions that this raw food is not good." Zheng Jian said quickly, trying to give a reasonable explanation for their behavior.

But this sentence is not convincing at all.

Especially for the bamboo shoots that were thrown on the ground by the two and gnawed nearly half of them, the big thorn and Lu Yaoguang announced that Zheng Jian and Noy had done what they had just done.