281-290

Chapter 281Works: Author: Category: Word Count: 1079 Updated: 16-09-05 18:00

You can search for "Interstellar Kitchen God's Food Empire Miaobi Pavilion (imiaobige.com)" in Baidu to find the latest chapter!

Not only there are many dishes, but also cold dishes, meat dishes, vegetarian dishes and soups are distinguished. This stunned the friends who came to eat.

Fortunately, Lu Yaoguang and the others were thoughtful and wrote a brief introduction in each division, and then each dish was accompanied by a picture and brief introduction.

After seeing the picture, everyone was extremely grateful that they chose to stay and eat in the store just now.

These, they look so eager to eat.

Moreover, the food here is actually very cheap. Potato pancakes, potato chips, and mashed potatoes are the same as those sold on the Star.

There is also the cucumber for the cold dish, which only costs two hundred stars. The braised fish that looks so delicious is only worth 10,000 stars, and this... that... is so cheap. They will all come. One serving. They are not so bad anyway. It is good to have stars, and you can be willful.

Then again, the big bargain here today is 50% off. They have more reason to be willful. If they missed today, they don't know when they can do this half-price event again.

When Lu Yaoguang in the kitchen saw every guest who came in and ordered almost all the dishes at once, Lu Yaoguang's expression was really wonderful.

"These people, can they finish eating?" Lu Yaoguang's eyes became rounder than before. These guests are crazy.

"It's okay, they can't finish the meal. They can take it away." Jersey didn't feel that the guests who came in ordered more, only that they ordered less.

Only when customers spend more, their stores will receive more money. Therefore, Jersey doesn't care if the other party can finish it or not, just order it.

You can't finish it, hehe, they can also pack it for others.

"It's just going to work hard for you." So many people order so much food, Lu Yaoguang and the others will definitely be tired.

"It's okay, I'm used to it." Lu Yaoguang got busy in the kitchen after receiving the order from the guests.

The kitchen is full of enthusiasm, and both humans and robots are busy in an orderly manner.

One dish after another is out of the pot, and is brought outside by the robot server and presented to the guests. Take cucumbers, three fresh salads, braised fish, kung pao chicken, shredded pork with green peppers, sweet and sour pork...

When they saw that the food they ordered was exactly the same as the one in the picture, there was a real emotion in everyone's heart.

Then, after eating the first bite, everyone couldn't stop. When they came back to their senses, they realized that they had eaten all the dishes on the table, leaving only a stack of bare plates.

And the people waiting outside, smelling the scent from the shop, only felt that their saliva was about to flow out.

When they saw the person in front walking out with a round belly holding on to the wall, the person behind immediately made up for it, and went to the store to taste the strong aroma of the meal.

Some others regret it. If they haven't left the team, it should be their turn now. The smell inside is so fragrant, and they really want to go in and taste it.