181-190

Chapter 181 The first two rounds of assessment (1)Works: Author: Category: Word Count: 1056 Updated: 16-08-26 18:05

You can search for "Interstellar Kitchen God's Food Empire Miaobi Pavilion (imiaobige.com)" in Baidu to find the latest chapter!

The small groups participating in the imperial college entrance examination are not only Lu Yaoguang and the five, but also more groups, but those groups with larger numbers are all scattered in other places in the South Plaza, a distance from Lu Yaoguang and the others. distance.

Lu Yaoguang and the five of them came too late, and in this small area where they were, only the five of them came together, and the others came alone to participate in the entrance examination.

Therefore, Lu Yaoguang and the people around him saw that only one of them had come out of Lu Yaoguang, and after they knocked down all the three who wanted to attack them, they all backed silently.

Seeing the appearance of the five people, they didn't plan to make a move at all. They should take care of themselves first and don't provoke opponents at will.

Looking at the people around, no one wanted to face them, and the five of Lu Yaoguang were so happy that no one dared to come over.

Compared with other people's efforts to snatch other people's badges, Lu Yaoguang's five seemed more leisurely when we eliminated others as much as possible.

Although limited, the five did not relax their vigilance.

At this time, in a monitoring room of the Imperial College, the entire South Plaza was divided into equal areas and displayed on screens of equal size.

"These guys look pretty good." A strong male teacher looked at five of the hundreds of screens.

In the middle of each display screen, there is a very vigorous young man who is fighting fiercely and is constantly harvesting the badges of the people around him.

Of the six other teachers in the room, five of them nodded in agreement, and they paid attention to them. Those five are really pretty good.

After opening the information of the five people, the six teachers were more satisfied with the five people on the screen. Both the physical and mental potential are very good, the abilities are also very strong, and the identity background is very good.

Just when the six teachers were discussing the five people on the display enthusiastically, one teacher seemed out of place.

This was a very gentle-looking man, who was quietly leaning on the wall, glanced at the five display screens that six teachers were discussing enthusiastically, and then stared at one corner of the display without squinting.

Those five are good, haha, compared to these five, those five are simply weak, OK?

"Teacher Alfaly, what do you think?" The strong male teacher glanced at the gentle man who had been standing beside him silently.

"That's it." Alfali glanced at the sturdy male teacher with a plain tone, and then continued to look at the display screen he was interested in.

"What is Elfali teacher looking at?" Following Teacher Elfali's sight, Jianshuo male teacher also saw the display that Elfali was paying attention to.

After a glance, the Jianshuo male teacher no longer paid attention to the display screen that Avali was concerned about. The five opportunists are not worth his attention.

Looking at Avali again, Avali has been standing there calmly, motionless.

Seeing that Alphali ignored him, Jianshuo male teacher had to walk away in a serene manner and continued to pay attention to the people he was more concerned about.